More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MasherK MasherK

What does Layla do?

Layla knocks on her neighbor's door

I'm a bit furious and at the end of my rope, this is too loud and I'm too tired. I have to think this is intentional or something. I'll go over there and complain I'm just so done with this.

I walk out of my room in a hurry, wearing practically pajamas and no bra or hijab just a shirt and sweatpants and I knock on my neighbor's door.

Suddenly the banging noise stops and I hear some shuffling on the other side of the door, I angrily knock louder in response and as I'm knocking the door suddenly swings open.

My neighbor, a large black man standing at 6' 5'' is standing on the other side of the door, fully naked, fully erect, and fully pissed off.

At this sight I just panic and try to close the door, but he holds it open so I just cover my eyes and start stammering.

"W-what are you doing!??! Why are you naked?! Put something on!"

He just coldly replies "It's too much effort, now what the damn hell do you need from me?"

"I-I'm sorry it's just..." I open my eyes a little when talking to him, and boy was it a mistake as I can't help but stare, stare at his toned body, stare at his abs, stare at his massive erect penis right in front of me. I quickly close my eyes again.

"Y-you were making a lot of noise, I just wanted to ask you to s-stop... please" I start to wonder where all my resolve went from that furious knocking, but he's already scary on any normal day and now he's naked on top of that, I've never seen a man naked I just couldn't handle it.

He replies "Wait, wait, who are you again?" and he forcefully holds my arms away from my face, I squirm under his grip. He closes in and looks me over. "Oh damn, you're the girl from next door aren't you? I almost didn't recognize you, what's your busty ass doing hiding behind that head thing and those clothes? Huh?" he says as he stares intently at my breasts.

I panic and try to wrestle myself out of his grasp, I can't really but he seems to let me go when he sees me trying. I cover my face again and just run back to my room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)