More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Whose story do you follow?

Lawrence de Fontane- 1930s Hollywood Star

He looked at his reflection on the glass of the limo's window.

Everything about him was artificial. His looks, his voice, his behaviors... even his name. Ten years ago he was just a small town Kansas farm boy named Richard Law. Now, everything he was, was controlled by the studio he worked for. Where he ate, who he socialized with, what he wore.

His makeup was amazing, as was his hair. Most men would kill for the gown he had on. But he was unhappy.

Here he was on his way to his latest premier... and it didn't bring him joy. Mostly because he knew... they would be there.

The two women he had to choose between.

Grace Smith and Lauren Church.

They were his co-stars in his latest picture, a western titled "Heartbreak at Golden Ranch". He played Dennis, the ranch owner's son, who being courted by two women. One, Hannah, was played by Grace and was the daughter of another nearby ranch owner. Christine, played by Lauren, was a drifting cowgirl. The two women would fight over his character, and in the end, both died as a result of the showdown in the town, leaving his character alone.

Lawrence had come to like both women and could easily see himself as the husband of ether of them. Both were tall and strong, something he really liked in a girl. Grace could dance, while Lauren had two left feet, but she made it up with her sense of humor.

Both women kissed him in the film, and both made it feel like he was about to melt in their arms. And, while bother were slightly older, both were single. He just couldn't make up his mind who he wanted to give himself to.

What happens at the theater?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)