More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren wants to go all the way

Lauren had decided she was going to go all the way today. She just couldn't stand it anymore. She was 20 year old virgin and it was driving her crazy! She had to use her vibrator often four times a day, and still felt unsatisfied. So, despite all her secrets and body issues, she was going to go all the way.

Tonight was the perfect opportunity. She had a big date with her crush Kyle. Lauren knew Kyle wanted her, and she wanted him. The problem was her damn body! Her thick middle, bulging ass and tiny tits! And she'd put on another five pounds after Thanksgiving! Now, without her Spanx her ass warbled like a waterbed!

Lauren had a boob job scheduled for the future, but she just couldn't wait any longer. Luckily, she'd found a solution. She'd been looking online for quick ways to make your stomach smaller and boobs bigger and she'd found these two creams from Asia. One, a skin tightening cream, supposedly increased skin tension, tightening an area of your body! This would be perfect for her ass and stomach. She'd try it on her thighs too, since those things were far too jiggly!

The other cream increased skin elasticity, letting an area of the body get bigger. This would be for her chest. Even if it just gave her one cup size, a respectable B cup, anything was better then AA! Those little touches and she'd be confident enough to let Kyle see her body.

So, before her date Lauren brought her knew creams into the bathroom to get ready...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)