More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren wants plastic surgery

Lauren Adkins was tired of her usual enhancements. She tired of constantly having to fake her appearances. She wanted boobs. Real boobs… or as real as she could make them. The two problems she faced were money and the consultation. She knew she needed to speak to a doctor before she could actually get the surgery and have them approve the surgery. That also entailed actually exposing herself to the surgeon as well as her regular doctor.

As for the money…. She didn’t have much. She had been saving up as much as possible, but she knew that it would cost at least $10k and she did not have that kind of money… but… she knew one person who did… Victoria Adkins, her mother. The same mother who refused to give any of her daughters any assistance with money… had nearly 1 million dollars to her name from inheriting it after their father died.

All Lauren needed to do was find a way to get access to her mom’s money, and then she could easily pay for the surgery. And she did it. She had a contact at the bank and told them that her mother was letting her take out a small amount as a college graduation present. $10k ready and Lauren just needed the consultation and that was what Lauren was waiting for.

She would be speaking with Dr Laughton her regular doctor and Dr Winston, the plastic surgeon. They had it scheduled for today, and Lauren was both nervous and ready. “Lauren Adkins. The doctors are ready to see you.”

Lauren gulped as she headed back to the exam room and opened the door. Her eyes widened as she saw who was inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)