More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren the exhibitionist

Lauren had two sides to her. One was the side everyone knew about: dignified, haughty, beautiful and refined ice queen. The other side of her was private, something she kept buried deep down. Lauren was an exhibitionist. Or, at least, she wanted to be. She'd never managed to actually get out there and exhibit herself. She did think about it every day. In fact she was obsessed. She'd spend hours at home, watching videos of women exposing themselves in public and often pleasuring herself a half dozen times, imagining it was her running around naked in public. The thought gave her a sexual thrill she couldn't resist. It was all she dreamed about.

Unfortunately, Lauren's dignity had prevented her from ever taking the leap and going naked in public. Besides that she had another thing holding her back. A few things in fact. See, Lauren's appearance was largely false. She wore Spanx to appear thin and curvy. In reality she had wide hips, a slight belly and a frankly huge backside. Even more shameful, her D cup breasts were largely padding. In reality all she had up top was two minuscule A cups. Okay, AA. Also she wore high heels whenever she was in public, to hide her small stature and stubby legs.

None of these fact would stop her desires. In fact, the more she repressed it, the more it grew. Finally, at 20, she couldn't take it anymore. She had to do it: she had to go naked in public!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)