More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sky Watch Sky Watch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren meets a Fortune Teller.

Lauren was dealing with college in her own way, by being late!

Her sister, Vanessa, taking the car she would use to visit a boyfriend really ruined her plans. Her college was only about a mile or two away, so she thought she can deal with it...

Well as she stops to sit on a bench, she knew she really couldn’t. She pants in her blue jeans and her white tank top covered by her pink long sleeve blouse. Her water from her water bottle spirals down into her mouth, getting on her face as she finishes it. “Dangit. I’ll never be able to even talk to anybody there, much less show off my new makeup!” She complains out loud.

“Oh you have a lot more issues in your future, honey!” A mysterious woman said. Wearing a purple and black checkerboard skirt, a white top holding her large chest in, and a purple veil covering her head.

“Uhh I’m not here to give my fashion advice lady. I gotta get to college now!” Laura rudely tells her.

The woman laughs. “You were meant to be here. Destiny brought you here in front of my place of business... But I can see your future will be bleak. Come with me and my service will be free of charge!” She said and opens a door to a building near the bench.

“Yeah right, who would believe in that future telling nonsense! I gotta get to class now before they fail me.” Laura tells her as she walks away.

“I will give you a lift! Or would you rather your small chest be discovered and ruin your life.” The teller tells her.

Lauren stops. ‘Now how could she have... It may be a lucky guess!’ Lauren tells herself. “Don’t try fooling me.”

“Oh Lauren do you want to risk people like Charlotte or Vanessa finding out about such a secret?” The fortune teller warns her. “It will lead to a great downfall of which you won’t recover!”

‘She got so many names down! How?!’ Lauren turns towards her. “... Fine, this better not take to much of my time!” Lauren said as she walks to her and then inside.

“Trust me Lauren. You are leading yourself down to a better path! For no one knows better then Fortune Teller Crystal!”

What do they do in the Fortune Teller Shop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)