More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Panzer68 Panzer68

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is stupidly rich

Lauren Adkins is the most wealthy woman no, person the world has ever seen. Lauren started out like most of us. Grew up in the suburbs, went to school, had relationships made love spent time with family. She also had some personal secrets, like stuffing her bra and her tailored made heels. But during her college years Lauren started a small company by herself. Eventually through hard work, market know how and some “favors” here and there, her company grew so large than when she sold it she made more money than one person could ever spend in a life time. It’s hard to estimate her net worth due to bonds ,agreements, stocks, and estates but it’s more than anyone else has for sure.

Almost as soon as she made her fortune she distanced herself from her family and started buying like No tomorrow and for her she could afford it and more. She went mad on beauty products, make up, underwear to enhance her body, the finest designer clothes and bags, electronics, the finest restaurants and vacations, private lavish parties, world class medical treatments and medicine, spots to all of the elites events and her piece de resistance. Her massive mansion.

Lauren’s mansion was a large and lavish estate with an equally large price tag but it was pocket change to Lauren now. It had an expansive pool with side hot tub, an large garage for the fleet of Lauren’s cars, state of the art security system, three floors and a basement all the size of houses by themselves and to top it all off an cast of servants to please Lauren’s every whim. This was Lauren’s pride and joy and where she spends most of her lavish life style.

Where do we find Uber Rich Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)