More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Panzer68 Panzer68

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is a Secret Agent

Agent Lauren Adkins AKA The Enhanced is the Agency’s best asset for Covert and Field Work. She has singlehandedly taken down smuggling rings and corrupt companies and has saved the nation on countless times. Yes the training and the work were tough and demanding but thanks to it she has gained superb strength and excellent skills in infiltration and disguise. She can turn into a slutty college girl to a mild mannered secretary at the drop of a hat and she has a plethora of gadgets and accessories to help her.

Through out her missions Lauren has attracted many enemies to her. From huge international conglomerates, to dictatorships the world over, to massive criminal networks they all pined to see her go down. But no one has managed to bag the Enhanced. She had the strength to throw fully grown men like paper bags and the the agility to dodge fire from the most advanced rifles. She has managed to steal top secret documents and disrupt the most carefully laid plans for chaos and profit. She had the marksmanship to make any sniper blush and had one of the most sharp minds in the Agency.

Clad in a skin tight black cat suit with a red trim she was also one of the most beautiful agents the Agency had to offer. Any bodyguard that managed to get a glimpse and survive will always tell you that Lauren was the most gorgeous woman that ever existed. Just what can humiliate this beautiful of nature?

Where do we find Agent Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)