More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by splotch splotch

What's she wearing?

Lauren in lingerie

Lauren had a date tonight, her first one in over a year. She needed it to. She was getting horrrnnnny! She often serviced herself four times a day and still found herself thinking about sex all day. So this wasn't just going to be any date. Lauren had already decided: she was going to go for it! Tonight she was going to lose her virginity!

She had little doubt she could make it happen. Boys had been hitting on her for years. The thing that held her back was her underwear secrets. It was a little hard to have sex when you have Spanx and a padded bra on, and not have those things noticed! But she decided enough was enough: she had to get laid!

In celebration of her upcoming friskiness Lauren had ordered some Victoria Secret lingerie. She was just pulling it on: A white high waisted thong and a push up white bra, both covered in fine lace. She slid the thong into place, letting out a little 'eep!' as it wedged between her buttcheeks. Lauren never wore anything like this, and was shocked how invasive it felt. Then she snapped the bra over her torso. Lauren looked in the mirror.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)