More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren in a fairy tale

Lauren was furious at herself. Tonight was the annual spring dance at her college and she'd bought a three hundred dollar dress for the occasion. She had just showered and was all set to go, only like an idiot she'd washed her bra with her foam falsies still inside of it. They had melted in the dryer, and they were her only pair! How could she possibly go to the dance without her D cups? Lauren threw her fancy new dress aside, yelling in impotent fury. She sat on the edge of her bed, grumbling about how unfair life was.

Suddenly, a strange light floated in form the window. Lauren stared in shock. What was happening? The light moved wildly about the room, casting brilliant shadows before hovering before Lauren, who flinched back in fear. THe light suddenly burst into sparkles, revealing an older woman with a pink dress and... fairy wings and a wand? What was this?

"Who the hell are you?!" Lauren gasped.

"I am your fair godmother and..." The woman looked at Lauren in confusion. "Wait, you're Lauren right? Lauren Adkins?"

"Yeah..." Lauren replied.

"Oh. Wait, you're really 20?" The older woman, or fairy as she called herself looked Lauren over.

"Yeah..." Lauren said.

"Oh. You just... don't look like I expected."

Lauren followed the woman's gaze down to her own body. Her own bare body. That was right, she'd just showered and hadn't gotten dressed yet... meaning she was fully nude! Lauren instantly flushed bright red, slapping her arms over herself and crossing her legs defensively.

"Well... anyways..." The fairy godmother said, suppressing a giggle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)