More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren and the burlesque troupe

Delicious Delight was a new up and coming burlesque troupe focused on body positivity. It was a group of enthusiastic young women who all made up sexy, raunchy, fun dance routines together. They bolstered each other and helped women of every size and shape gain confidence.

Then came the night of their first big show. They'd successfully advertised for months, and had a full theater where they were preforming. Unfortunately, Lauren Adkins was in attendance. She thought burlesque was a bid for attention from wannabe strippers. She was also drinking heavily, which always brought out her nasty side. So, when the dancers started, the insults started flying.

"Why did we pay to see a tub of lard jiggle?" Lauren said loudly while her friends giggled.

"Are we supposed to get excited by your bee stings?"

"Nobody wants to see your stretch marks honey!"

Her friends giggled along with her berating the performers, along with much of the audience. Unfortunately for the women onstage this was crushing. It had taken all their confidence to get onstage, only to be mocked and belittled by this beautiful woman in the audience while everyone laughed.

At intermission a half dozen women were crying backstage. Natalie, Roxy and Dana stood together watching the pitiful girls. They were the three founders of the troupe: unlike many of the others they were all bombshells. And, they were all furious at how Lauren had ruined their big night, and these girl's confidences...

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)