More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Trish White Trish White

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren Wants To Go Big

As far back as she can remember, Lauren has been envious of most of not all women. She remembers back to the days of being breastfed even though now it’s mostly a blur. And through her years growing up, Lauren adopted a somewhat perverted mind.

This was mostly in part thanks to her mother who Lauren idolized the most. Her mother is a famous well known businesswoman who is featured on the covers of magazines almost daily. And her popularity is spreaded even outside the business world. She has the body that any woman would die for.

For starters, she has some of the biggest tits. And they aren’t saggy either. They look bigger especially on her stick of a frame. Lauren has snuck away her her mother’s bras many times and always read the tags like her own personal Bible verse. They really are the best H cups around.

And she isn’t just stacked on top, she’s loaded in the back as well. Her ass really is something else. Big, round, and soft. The same goes for her hips to. In fact, Lauren likes her moms legs from top to bottom. Starting on top with those thick and soft hips, and down to her big and strong looking calves.

If she wanted, she could probably quit business and become a full time model. This is the body that Lauren gets to see every single day. But as she grew older through the years, she also grew more envious of her mother. She hoped that maybe by the end of middle school leading into high school, she would soon develop as her moms did. But now by the age of 19 and almost 20, nothing ever did. Her chest remained completely flat with 2 hard to see nipples. And her backside was flat and without even any hips. And looking down, her legs were just as bad. Just skinny pail sticks without a single curve. The only real curve in her body was the one made by her stomach. It wasn’t necessarily super big but it is a bit of baby fat she never was able to get rid of. There wasn’t even any real growth between her legs. Not a single pubic hair even growing. Baby smooth with a very small hard to notice slit down the middle.

Because of this, Lauren looked nothing like her mother. Other than her lack of curves, she had messy black hair and pail white skin. And she just barely stood at 5’3” making her noticeably short standing beside her.

She remembers hearing all the rumors of her mother getting some sort of enhancement surgery to obtain her figure but Lauren knew those rumors couldn’t be true.

Lauren believed this cause her mother barely wore anything at home. It was just the two of them that lived in quite a big home so they had all the privacy they needed.

The routine was always the same. Lauren would be sitting in the living room watching something waiting for her mother to finish work. When she did, the first thing she’d do after entering the living room is strip down to her underwear.

First she’d unbutton her blouse and pull it off. Revealing her bra with an overflowing amount of bubbling cleavage. Next shed pull off her skirt. Revealing the panties that are being eaten up from behind.

And once she’s at that point, she’d walk over and plop down on the couch next to Lauren. This is where she’d rest for a bit and get a little rest with her head pulled back.

Lauren would just stay watching her huge tits meaty free of their last confinement. Lauren still can’t believe ones so perky could be so big. They barely dropped an inch without the bra giving them any support. And her nipples that topped them always seemed so big and hard. They were very hard to miss no matter how much fabric covered them.

And even though she couldn’t see her butt while sitting down, she did still look at the big hips that stuck out on the side. Lauren would sometimes poke the bubbly flesh. To her surprise her mother never really noticed whenever she did it.

From there, the day went as it usually did. Lauren got to eye up her moms half naked body throughout the day. Eventually night came and Lauren began to contemplate something.

There was always one room Lauren was never aloud to go into and that was her mother’s private bathroom. She was never given a proper exclamation other than her mother saying for privacy. But what kind of person openly walks infront of someone naked and still have something more private? Lauren just couldn’t take not knowing anymore.

She knew her mother locked both her door and her private bathroom door. So for the past few days, she practiced how to unlock the locks on doors and got the supplies she’d need. And Lauren planned on moving out on her own soon to so it was either now or never.

At around midnight when she knew her mother was most likely asleep, she snuck out. Putting her ear against her door, she could hear the snores coming from inside. Just like she did the other times when her mother wasn’t home, she carefully unlocked the door as quietly as possible. And it was a success as she slowly opened the door leading into the big dark room. At one side she made out was her mother sleeping in bed and on the other side of the wall was a door. Which most likely lead to her mother’s bathroom.

She crept across the room and made it to the door and began her magic to unlock it. And just like that, she unlocked both. Once she was in the room, Lauren quietly closed the door and turned on the lights. What she saw shocked her.

Sitting on the large bathroom sink, were her mother’s amazing tits nipple and all. Lauren was in total shock and disbelief. The tits she thought to have been real this whole time were nothing but fakes the whole time.

Lauren went and picked one up. The shock continued as she held the thing and it felt like a completely real boob in her hand. Giving it an closer look, Lauren even spotted a mole that she remembered seeing on her moms right tit. What was even more shocking that the side that sticks onto the body is completely flat meaning in order for these ones to fit, the person would need to be completely flat.

Lauren couldn’t believe this revelation. And the disbelief continued as she noticed around the bathroom. Sitting in the bath tub was a pair of ass cheeks and even hips. Along with smaller ones which looked almost like small calves.

Lauren couldn’t believe it. This whole time she was envious of her mother for having such a perfect body when in reality it was nothing but a lie. Even though she was still trying to get her mind wrapped around it, she still continued to search on. What she found next was a little container the size of a med kit. Inside it appeared to be some kind of tapes, adhesives, and even plenty of skin tone make up. Both regular and apparently water proof. Lauren assumed all thats in the container would last quite a while without needing more.

That gave Lauren a stupid but great idea. She had to get herself to stop giggling about it so she can actually go through with it. To start, she gathered up all the curves which originally belonged to her mother along with the kit and turned off the light. She quietly made it back through her moms room. when she got to her own room, Lauren packed the curves away in a travel bag. Her plan is to run and make a new life as a new her.

But before she can say she was finished, Lauren needed a few more things. She snuck back into her moms room and took some things from her closet. Lauren took a couple pairs of heels, a few pants and skirts, a blouse and t shirt and a bundle of her moms underwear along with a couple bras.

She packed everything she took from her mom and made sure to bring the money she’s been saving up. And with that, Lauren had everything she wanted to take with her to start up on her new life as a much sexier version of herself.

Where will Lauren Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)