More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madness207 madness207

Who is going to learn more about the company?

Lauren Hill, 27 years old (mind control branch)

"Elegant suit: check" - she thought, as she looked herself in the mirror. Knee high blue pencil skirt, tight just in the right places, gray suit, and a white blouse. Cream colored bra, after all she didnt want it showing through. The thong she opted was based on practicality, she didnt want panty lines showing. A nice pair of 4 in stilleto heels completed her outfit.

"Makeup: check" - her nice face was highlighted by the modest but perfectly applied makeup. Her modest nose and high cheekbones were in ressonance with the blush in her cheeks, and her auburn mane was perfectly fashioned, loose over her shoulders. Her eyes, however, were what she considered her strongest weapon: the green orbs were "deep and mindblowingly hot", according to her ex boyfriend.

"Paperwork: check" - the neatly arranged folder with her curriculum lied inside her Gucci purse, along with her phone.

Lauren was beaming. Nervous, but beaming. After 8 years, her career still hadn't lift off. She graduated with honors in biology, focusing her later studies in biochemistry. Still, after 3 years of focusing on post grad and her masters degree, all she could find was a research assistant job in a pharmacy company. However, last week she got the most exciting news of her life: somehow, Alternative Solutions learned about her existence. THE Alternative Solutions!!! Not only that, they contacted her showing interest in hiring her for a job at their research branch. Okay, the name was corny as hell, but everyone that worked in R&D always dreamed of working at Alternative Solutions Systems (or ASS, ugh, that name...), the brain of the company, and even better, in New York! They asked her when she could come for an interview. She asked if she could call back after checking her schedule, and hung up. After 5 minutes of squeaking and laughing like a high school girl, she called back and answered she could arrange some time after lunch at the end of the week. That was how she ended up all dressed up for the meeting of her life.

With a deep breath, she grabbed her purse and her car keys, and exited the door.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)