More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZincStandard ZincStandard

Whose story will we follow today?

Lauren, who felt like showing off a little on vacation.

It was four-something in the afternoon on a Sunday, one of those rare blissful moments where I had no obligations and would've been perfectly content to just keep lazing around doing nothing at all.

I was on vacation with a few friends of mine. We'd come across this place on Airbnb not five minutes from Lake Michigan, a three-bedroom beach house with a patio and a firepit for a great price, and decided to take a long weekend. The weather had outdone itself, gracing us with eighty-degree temperatures and blue skies. Tonight, we were planning on finally putting that firepit to use, and were well prepared with hot dogs and a couple of six-packs from some local brewery I'd never heard of. At the moment, though, it was a little early to be thinking about dinner.

The living room of the place was practically all windows; out the back, the lake stretched to the horizon. I had the room to myself just then. Lounging on the couch, I considered once more how to pass the time. There was a book I'd meant to finish during the trip, but it wasn't really calling to me. Or maybe I'd masturbate—I hadn't had the chance yesterday, and no one was paying me enough attention to notice if I retreated to my bedroom.

As I thought it over, a movement in one of the front windows caught my eye. Glancing over, I was met with quite an unexpected sight.

A woman was walking down the sidewalk past the house. At this distance, her features were hard to make out, so I couldn't guess her age: she was white, with long brown hair worn lose, and—what really caught my eye—looked to be totally naked. Without thinking, I scrambled off the couch and rushed to the window, too amazed not to gawk. A closer look confirmed my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. From head to toe, the woman didn't have a stitch on apart from a pair of brown leather sandals. And holy shit, what a body! She was absolutely stacked in the Venus figure way, soft all over with enormous tits, huge hourglass hips, and an ass that looked like it could crush a man to . Between her incredible thick thighs, her pussy was hidden by a dense bush of dark brown pubes that looked to be untrimmed, a thin trail running up to just below her bellybutton.

In the few seconds it took her to walk by, my brain registered a few things. One, I was hard as a rock in my shorts. Two, this situation clearly fell outside the bounds of all established social norms: there was no legal or rational reason why this woman should be walking down the street naked in broad daylight. And three, this was, without a doubt, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Things like this just didn't happen outside of porn. If I didn't seize this moment, I knew in the depths of my soul that I would regret it for the rest of my days.

So I did the first thing that came to mind. As fast as I could, I stripped off my shorts and boxer briefs, leaving them on the floor by the window. Pausing for just a moment, I retrieved my phone from the pocket of the discarded shorts. Then, darting to the door, I threw it open and stepped out onto the front stoop, my erection leading the way before me. Feeling like a man possessed, I hopped down the shallow steps to reach the sidewalk just behind the naked woman. Slowing to match her speed, I grasped my boner and began jacking off, staring at her dummy thicc ass as it bounced and jiggled softly in time with her stride.

I should probably clarify that this is not something I normally would've done. But, like I said, I was operating on pure instinct in a way that I literally never had in my life. Since this woman's behavior was clearly spitting in the face of all social etiquette, I felt on some deep, intuitive level like the only thing I could do was follow suit. Which was why, in that moment, I was one hundred percent intent on following this woman wherever she was going, jacking off to the sight of her incredible naked body, and blowing my load all over her.

As I descended the front steps of the house, she shot a glance my way, giving me my first good look at her face. She looked to be in her forties, I'd guess, with green eyes that seemed to sparkle with mischief. I was struck by the impression of a married woman, probably a mother, with a vivid sexual past and little in the way of shame or inhibition remaining—though that was definitely me filling in some gaps. She smiled at me as I fell in behind her. I noticed on the way that her nipples, large and puffy with a rich tan color, were pierced with shiny silver studs. As my view shifted to her ass, I saw that she had a tattoo on her left cheek, a little red heart a couple inches across.

The woman glanced at me over her shoulder. "Hey." She sounded totally at ease, and certainly not upset at what I was doing.

I gave her a slightly manic grin, my hand not slowing for a second on my dick. "Hey."

"I'm Lauren," said the woman.

"Hi, Lauren," I answered, already back to staring at her ass. "Hope you don't mind. You look so sexy, I just have to jack off to you."

She turned her eyes frontward again, but shook her head. "I don't mind at all. I'm glad you like my body."

"You an exhibitionist?"

"Mhm." Without breaking her stride, she drew a hand back and laid a sharp slap on her left buttcheek, where the heart was. I watched with delight as it jiggled gloriously. "I like to show off when we come here on vacation."

"Is 'we' your family?"

"Yeah." The street was quiet, so far deserted apart from us, but one car chose that moment to turn a corner and drive by, heading the way we'd come from. Lauren, without hesitation, stopped where she was and spread her knees in a half-squat, facing the driver; one of her hands went between her legs, although I couldn't see from behind just what she did with it. "My husband and our kids." Her voice never wavered, holding no note of anything but relaxed comfort.

I couldn't help but be curious. "The kids know their mom's an exhibitionist slut?"

She chuckled as she set off again. "Oh yeah. They're adults now, we don't have many secrets from them."

Fuck, this was like a dream. I would've had a hard time not cumming right then if not for having to split my focus between jerking off, walking, and carrying on a conversation. "Sounds like a fun kind of home."

"I think so."

What does Lauren get up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)