More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PastelOrange PastelOrange

18 years later, which Scion of the goddess do we follow?

Laura Whitestone, shy daughter to a noble household

Laura Whitestone sat up from her bed in a cold sweat. Her sleeping gown clung to her body as her blonde long hair cascaded down her face as she rubbed her face and held her hand over her heart. Another nightmare. Ever since her eighteenth birthday, she started to have bad dreams. First it was only on the day of her birth, then once a week, then several days, and now every night. It was beginning to get so bad that she started to develop dark circles on her eyes from trying to stay awake all night just to avoid the dream. After calming her heart, she looked down at her other 'ache'. Just like all the times before, her cock was at full mast.

It was the secret shame of the Whitestone family, that their daughter was born such a freak. All the maids were sworn to secrecy and Laura had been to hide it her whole life. Her mother and father desperately wanted an heir, and Laura was what they got. Her parents cared for her, but she could see the shame in their eyes. She wasn't allowed to have sleepovers with the other noble children and despite her natural beauty and complexion, she had to turn down every potential suitor. No one wanted a girl with a cock, especially not one she had to tie to her leg with a belt to prevent it from making a large bulge in her skirt. The massive 16 inch creature attached to her pelvis was sure to scare anyone away, especially since it was so thick she needed two hands to wrap around it.

She knew from experience, it wouldn't go down on its own for a while. She always got hard quite easily, and ever since puberty she had to masturbate several time in a day just to help keep it down. Laura was frequently complimented on her beautiful pale skin, her gorgeous green eyes, her desirable full lips. She had a curvy and full body with rather large breasts that competed with her head in size and a wide hips with a full ass, her body soft to the touch. Yet she was rather strong and fit, her body stayed healthy with feminine grace and never once did she ever get sick. Yet all those compliments would mean nothing if they saw what was poking right out from under her nightgown, her huge, fruit sized testicles being cupped by her undergarments, hiding her virginal pussy, proof she wasn't just some man with breasts.

She always felt shame when she jerked off, hiding her condition from others the best she could, even as it felt so wonderful to stroke the huge veiny monstrosity as pre began to form at the tip. She moved over to the basin she kept on hand, not wanting to soil the sheets again after her last wet dream and having to apologize to Cara again.

Laura closed her eyes, her hands using her own copious pre as lubricant to glide on her burning hot rod. Cara, the maid assigned directly too her and the frequent focus of her lewd imagination was dancing upon her member in her mind. The soft curves of the half-elfs tight ass and the caramel colored skin in her hands, those soft and dainty fingers massaging her breasts as the maid captured her lips and screamed her name. Laura knew she should be ashamed of fantasizing about the older woman. Half-elves never grew old after reaching full maturity just like elves did even if they didn't live nearly as long as true elves did (though twice as long as a human), you would never been able to tell that the 36 year old maid was twice her age. Men or woman, either could set off her boner, but none were as powerful as that 5'4" tall half-elven ass.

A sudden knock could be heard at the door, popping Laura's fantasy. She struggled to hide her member under the sheets despite being so very close to release, her face beet red with embarrassment as she called out "Who is it?"

Whose at the door

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)