More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by gunde gunde

What's next?

Laura Hart – hard-bodied, huge-titted, foul-mouthed megaslut

Laura didn't' so much see Ian's cumshot as feel it, the superbly stacked blonde vixen writhing against the studly supply teacher and moaning into his mouth as his cock throbbed and heaved whilst long, thick surges of spunk passed through it, making the mammoth pillar of fuckmeat swell up against her squirting pussy, pushing her labia apart and pounding against her engorged clit. His balls had slipped back down underneath his cock, from where they didn't so much dangle as jump and heave, the two huge, muscular orbs churning out cum with such that it sent them pounding against Laura's firm thighs.

For the next few minutes, Laura was lost in the throes of a long, intense, pussy-popping orgasm that had her releasing gushers of clear girlcum all over the shaft of Ian's fuckpiece. Each time that she appeared to be about to come down from her climactic high, another particularly powerful surge would roll up Ian's jizz-spewing member, as if to remind the bronzed, teeny-waisted PE teacher that she was currently straddling the longest, thickest, sexiest cock that she'd ever laid eyes upon, and that would cause another spike of sheer sexual bliss to coarse through her system and prompt her pussy to continue its gushing.

As for Ian, he was pawing Laura's huge, rock-hard tits and responding to Laura's ferocious kiss as best he could, the statuesque blonde pushing her lips against his and shoving her tongue into his mouth with such gusto while bucking on top of his throbbing fuckmast that he had to brace his feet hard against the floor in order not to be into stumbling backwards blindly, with him thrusting his way back and forth between her legs as another massive geyser of thick, gluey balljuice came rocketing out from his pisshole roughly every ten seconds.

Each jet of cum easily dwarfed the entire cumshot of a normal man, and as the minutes went by, more than a dozen and a half of those massively voluminous spurts of jizz were directed onto Bexxxi, Faye and Tits where the trio lay in a huddle on the stage, their bodies already drenched in a mixture of cum and sweat, the internal proportions of which were becoming decidedly more one-sided with each new bolt of sperm that washed over them, the powerful releases of the viscous fluid crashing into their toned, curvy bodies, the trio basking the wake of Ian providing them with an entirely new level of sexual satisfaction as they laid there, absent-mindedly toying with each others tender holes, shoving their fingers into pink pussies and sexy assholes that had been stretched way, way beyond what Ian could ever have imagined back when he'd first entered the studio, stretched by the mammoth schlong that was still protruding out from between his legs to point straight at the buxom teen trio, its heart-shaped crown the size of a very large man's fist and covered in an amalgam of spunk and precum that made it glisten in a dark shade of purple.

Even after their shared orgasm had finally run its course, Ian and Laura kept their lips mashed together, their tongues wrestling and Ian's fingers having zeroed in on Laura's bullet-hard nipples while she seemed to take particular delight in grinding her booty against his belly while the flow of juices from her pussy onto his steel-hard schlong started up all over again. Willing himself into pulling his fingers away from her right nipple, Ian soon had his hand snaking its way down her trim midsection, and the moans that she was releasing into his mouth got louder and throatier the closer his fingers got to her vaginal mound.

“FUCK!” The kiss finally ended with a very flushed Laura crying out at the top of her lungs, her face suddenly turned towards the ceiling and her eyes shut tight, in response to Ian's digits finding her swollen clit and him beginning to rub it between them. While she cried out again, he ceased attending to her clit and descended further, tracing his way down the wide-open and amply juicing furrow between her parted pussy lips until his fingertips bumped against the shaft of his fuckpiece.

“Stud,” Laura opened her eyes and craned her neck to look back at Ian, thrilling him with the nasty gleam in her eyes, “I haven't cummed that hard in months.”

“And you haven't even fucked me yet...” Again, Laura pressed her ass up tight against Ian, purring as her slippery cunt slid back over the vein-corded trunk of his mammoth dick.

Grunting gutturally, Ian had his cock expand between Laura's legs before it contracted and unleashed a plume of precum that smacked down onto Tits in a line running from her forehead to somewhere in the vicinity of her bellybutton. To his amazement, not only was Laura Hart the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, and that despite some stiff competition from the cum-drenched teen trio panting and moaning in front of him, but from the way she was eyeing him, the feeling was mutual.

“I will,” Ian eventually promised Laura, whose spontaneous reaction was to release a pleased mewling noise that rolled off her tongue whilst her full, lush lips formed themselves into a thin but oh so devastatingly sexy smile.

“Are you going to do it here?” Soon, Laura had picked up the conversation – marked by heavy breathing and a succession of moans, groans and gasps coming from both them and the girls – again, and pressed her pussy down tighter on Ian's fuckpiece, “Or should I take you to your next class, so we can have a dozen hot-bodied teen sluts all creaming themselves watching you stretch my whore ass with that fucking giant COCK of yours?”

“Fuck...” Ian groaned, as Laura's pink pussy kept juicing straight onto his cock and her blue eyes remained fixated on his.

“If we are,” Pausing to let her cocksucker lips rise to form her nastiest, sluttiest smile yet, Laura pushed on, “We'd better get moving.”

“Right,” This time around, it was Faye's tits that were doused with a whopping big release of prejizz from Ian.

“Fucking sexy, huge-dicked stud...” Laura purred, and pawed at Ian's cock, grinding her honeypot against it while its girth dwarfed her fingers, “Feel how my wet little pussy is drooling all over your monster of a cock? You realize it's all I can do to keep from making you fuck my every hole right here and now, don't you?”

With another high-powered blast of precum, Ian scattered the remains of the broken clock further.

“Before you push me down on my knees and make me worship that sexy body of yours...” The next husky, slutty line to roll off Laura's tongue pushed Ian to the point where he couldn't just stand there and take it anymore, and so he plunged forwards, mashing his lips against Laura's plump, soft ones and having her tongue come out to meet his.

“Was it something I said?” Laura asked, with a chuckle, once the kiss was over and Ian had started reversing his way out from between her legs, the ultra-busty blonde babe proceeding to release a pleasured moan at his pulsing schlong being dragged against her slit.

“Fuck,” Turning ninety degrees to stand with her sides to both Ian and the girls, Laura reverted to shamelessly ogling his cock, “Talk about the perfect pussy-pleaser...”

“Mr. White,” From where she was lying on the floor, Bexxxi joined the conversation, although she first had to overcome the shock of once again being able to say anything intelligible, “You'll be back, right?”

“Of course, I mean...” Ian stammered and hesitated, not wanting to promise too much. Then he groaned at recalling her earlier comment of 'Teachers fuck us, like, all the time' and ended up having a rocketing plume of precum smack into her face without disturbing the mask of jizz that already adorned it.

“Don't worry, girls,” Laura interrupted him, “Miss Taylor is either going to hire him, or start looking for my replacement.”

Ian looked at Laura, who looked dead-serious.

“That's awfully kind of you, Laura,” Ian smiled.

“Don't mention it, Ian,” For a brief moment, Laura's smile was of the same character as Ian's, then it turned nasty again, “Now stud, within ten seconds, we're either moving, or you're busy splitting my balloon-knot asshole wide-open.”

“Shouldn't I find my clothes first?” Ian asked, primarily because he was curious to hear how exactly Laura would shoot that suggestion down.

“If you do, I'll burn them.” Once again, Laura appeared perfectly serious, and pulled the front of her thong back over her hairless cunt.

“I think I'll just leave them then,” Ian deadpanned.

“Mr. White,” Turning ninety degrees further, Laura presented Ian with her backside, smacked her dainty hands onto her hard, perfect asscheeks, and with a flirtatious “The clock is ticking...” leaned forwards and spread her cheeks to show off to him the back of her thong suspended over her puckered bung, so teeny that even the ultra-thin string of cloth was enough to conceal almost all of it. 'Balloon knot' seemed a very apt way of describing it, as Laura's sphincter looked barely large enough to accept one of his pinkies.

“Girls,” While Ian groaned, Laura turned her attention to the exhausted threesome, “My advice is that you find Mr. White's clothes, hide them, and then demand something in return for handing them over.”

“Should you really be coaching students on how to a fellow teacher?” It was extremely easy to keep a conversation going with Miss Hart, Ian thought. Just say or ask something, and wait to see what sort of nasty, foul-mouthed, wantonly lustful thing she'd reply with.

“It doesn't matter,” Spinning around and letting go of her buttocks, Laura gracefully sauntered over to Ian and squeezed her hot, curvy body up closer to his while looking him straight in the eyes. Although Ian was substantially taller than average, Laura's heels easily made up for the difference in height, “You're spending the night with me.”

“Am I?” It wasn't until when Laura and he were approaching the edge of the stage that Ian registered that they were moving, and he made a point of looking back at the girls and wave goodbye at them. In reply, Tits raised her right hand and gave him what was almost a wave, although she kept her thumb lined up against her index finger and jerked her wrist sideways whilst using her tongue to make her left cheek bulge out obscenely. Not to be outdone, Faye sucked some of the cum glued to her lips into her mouth and used the gluey substance to blow a bubble that grew larger and larger until it burst, scattering tendrils of pearly cum all over her tits. And Bexxxi boldly dove in with one hand between her legs, pushing her fingers into the multiple lairs of balljuice that coated her cunt and splayed her pussy lips apart, flashing the soaked, pink tunnel at Ian for the precious few seconds that it took before the jizz had closed in over it.

“Yeah,” Through just one word and a sideways glance, Laura got Ian to shift his undivided attention back to her, “I'm going to go to sleep with your horsecock buried in my ass.”

At a loss for words, Ian merely chuckled softly, and the two of them tiptoed past the remains of the Rude Mechanicals.

“You know,” Laura picked up the conversation again as Ian and she walked down the corridor, her body grinding softly against his and her left hand resting atop his cock while his right arm had ended up slung round her waspish waist, “Those three sluts will probably try to recruit you to the play...”

“Seems unfair to Grant,” Ian replied, and hoped that the walk to the school's gymnasium would be a short one, lest he'd end up taking Laura out in the corridor. Which, admittedly, she probably wouldn't object to.

“True,” Throwing Ian a quick glance and grinning like the Cheshire cat, Laura tapped her fingers gently against the dorsal vein running down the length of his cock, as if careful not to break a nail on it, “I think we should do 'The taming of a slut' instead...”

“'The taming of a slut'?”

“You and me, up on stage, with the whole school watching as you ream my slutty holes for three hours straight, before I announce that I was born to service a fucking ginormous, muscular monstercock like yours,” The gleam in Laura's eyes as she looked at him made Ian's cock surge upwards slowly and forcefully, causing her fingertips to bounce against it, “Before you drench me from head to toe with cum.”

In the staircase at the end of the corridor, about thirty feet away from them, there was a window. One that Ian's latest jet of precum narrowly missed, instead smacking into the wall right next to it. A second or two later, bits of mortar came tumbling down onto the floor.

“God,” Laura gasped, and gasped louder still when her squeezing Ian's fuckstick highlighted once more just how thick and hard it was, “Fucking tell me you're single...”

“Laura, are you always like this?”

“Pretty much,” Smiling wickedly, Laura continued, “Well, except I'm worse when I'm in front of a class. And just so you know... You've been here for what, a total of three hours? And you're still able to keep up with me. That's about as impressive as this.”

“Thanks,” Ian said, in between the groans that he let out at Laura rubbed her hand against his schlong to signal, rather superfluously, what 'this' had been referring to. She was still caressing it when they entered the staircase.

“Oh, and Ian?” While Laura talked, Ian's attention was caught by how her cut-off t-shirt remained bunched up atop her chest and consequently wasn't being stretched to a ludicrous extent trying to contain her ballooning knockers, which naturally became the subjects of Ian's silent, awed admiration.

“See anything you like?” Laura purred, having both spotted where his gaze was aimed and felt the throbbing of his tumescent fuckpiece intensify, and changed the subject.

“Yes,” Assuming correctly that trying to hide that he'd been ogling Laura's tits would be insane, Ian opted instead for blunt honesty. What that choice brought him was Laura stopping in the middle of the stairs and pulling him in for another lip-sucking, tongue-wrestling kiss, accompanied by her using one hand to stroke and pet his cock and the other to explore the rest of his body while she pressed her huge, firm tits into his side.

After Laura had moaned hard and lustily into his mouth when he used his right hand to cup one of her asscheeks, Ian grew bolder, and slipped his fingers into her anal cleavage to tease her puckered bung. In response, Laura moaned louder and pushed her tits tighter against him and jerked her hips to bring his digits deeper into her asscrack.

As the kiss continued, and Laura used her slender digits to caress the sensitive area round Ian's precum-drooling pisshole, he moved his hand in underneath her thong, strapping the thin bridge of cloth over the back of his hand and making the front of it disappear in between her pussy lips while he lined the tip of his index finger up against her sphincter.

When Ian pushed his finger in through Laura's anus, carefully forcing it open and wiggling his wrist about until his digit was buried past her cinnamon ring to the first knuckle, she reacted by pressing her pussy up against the outside his leg, which was soon becoming coated with the juices pouring out past her soaked thong.

“Feel how fucking tight my ass is,” Breaking off the kiss, Laura made the walls of her anal passage close in around Ian's finger, “Can you imagine what your monstercock is going to do to it?”

“Yeah,” A few seconds later, Ian's soft voice broke the stillness that had been left in the wake of his latest release of prejizz bouncing off the ceiling on its way to the bottom of the staircase.

“After you've broken my slutty ass wide-open,” Flexing her anus around Ian's finger, Laura kept him transfixed with her scorching hot gaze, “I'm going to milk your cock with my asshole.”

“Ever had a slut suck your cock with her asshole?” Eager to find out if she could make Ian's blast of precum become even bigger and harder, Laura pressed on, and watched his cock swell before sending a deluge of clear fluid rocketing down the staircase.

Again they kissed, lunging at each other so recklessly that they nearly lost their footing and went tumbling down the stairs, with Ian popping his finger back out of Laura's bung and resuming his fondling of her cheeks while she kept on stroking his cockhead.

“I was going to say earlier,” Laura said once they'd started moving again, “That you shouldn't worry too much about your clothes.”

“And why is that?”

“Because after a couple of weeks here, fucking sluts sixteen hours a day, they won't fit you anyway,” Laura explained, matter-of-factly, then flooded her voice with lust, “You're going to end up with the body of a fucking god, Ian.”

Laura intensified her smile, and Ian found himself dazzled by it, its radiant sluttishness distracting him to the point where she snaked her arm tight round his waist as a precaution to keep him from stumbling down the last few steps of the stairs.

“We're here, by the way,” Laura announced, steering Ian to the right and bringing him up in front of a pair of plain doors, beyond which faint noises could be heard.

Slipping out from next to Ian, and making sure to sway her hips as his gaze dipped towards her bronzed bubble butt, Laura walked up to the doors and bent forwards, pushing her booty out closer to him whilst wrapping her fingers round the door-handle. Rather than open the door, Laura smiled back at Ian over her shoulder, and purred with excitement when he slowly began to move in after her.

While walking up to Laura from behind, Ian placed both his hands on his cock and gritted his teeth from the exertion of forcing the steel-hard pillar of fuckmeat downwards. He maintained the pressure right up to the moment where the crown of his cock was directly underneath Laura's pink, glistening honeypot, and then he let go.

Laura's excited “FUCK!” mixed with the solid 'SPLAT!' of Ian's cockend smacking into her cunt from below, the thick, bulbous slab of meat splaying her pussy lips apart and pushing the front of her thong further up into her slit.

While Laura mewled like a kitten, Ian experimented further with his newfound degree of control over his pc muscle, flexing it to make his cock heave upwards.

“Fuck...” Laura moaned at the crown of Ian's schlong slowly inching its way deeper into her cunt, forcing it wide-open and pushing her thong up with it, making its waistband dig into her tanned skin and its back strain as more of it was pulled in between her asscheeks.

In the end, Laura's thong didn't so much tear as disintegrate, the waistband giving up and producing a sound like a guitar string snapping as it snapped free of her waistband and fell down to dangle underneath her stuffed pussy.

Grimacing as Laura cast him admiring glances, Ian stepped backwards, extracting his cockhead from her tight, soaked pussy and stepping further back before raising his cock without using his hands, showing off to her how the remains of her thong were now suspended over the business-end of his pulsing fuckmast, the rainbow-coloured front positioned directly on top of his cumslit. Then, with another voluminous discharge of precum, Ian sent it shooting straight up onto the ceiling, where it stayed.

“Fucking stud...” Laura groaned, eyeing where her top had ended up before shifting her gaze towards Ian.

“Ian...”

“Yes?”

“I need you to fuck my ass right now...” With Laura's already Olympian libido slipping into overdrive, both her hands were on her ass, prying her buttocks apart. As Ian's eyes fell upon her teeny asshole, he could see it winking at him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)