More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hentyped Hentyped

What happens when you awaken?

Laura: A 32 year old lady with a few grudges with life.

That cosmic voice kept echoing in my head making me curious as to what I might actually do with such a power. It didn’t hurt to ponder the matter as I finally drifted off into a deep sleep only to be woken up by my snoring husband that’d yanked the last bit of sheets off my side of the bed. Staring up at the ceiling I let out an audible sight before getting up and checking the time, 20 minutes before my alarm was even going to go off. To be fair that felt like the epitome of my life, a bunch of small annoying things piling up to make a mess out of my life. It re-sparked that question, what ‘would’ I do if this power was real. Half waking up still I go over to my husband and give him a gentle nudge on the shoulder, “Hey honey bun, would you rather support me in everything I do or would you want me to leave you?” I asked in a goofy soft voice. He grumbled because I woke him up, “Ugh, what time is it?” He groaned as I pushed him again asking him to answer if he wanted the first choice or the second choice. It helped that I put a bit more of a negative emphasis on the second choice because truth be told I still was in love with Clark. “The first, sheesh the first.” He said before pulling back the covers and hiding away to get some more shut eye.

Being 32, I had begun feeling like I was losing my youth. My breasts weren’t as perky, I had to constantly use a bunch of skin creams to keep my face looking young and even my husband was starting to look at younger girls whenever we went shopping.

Did that work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)