More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

They can't get enough:

Laura's Permanent Vacay

From the moment she got on the plane, she knew exactly what she was going. It had taken her a while to make her decision, but with her mind set, she no longer had any doubts. The following morning, she quit her job at the realtors, bought her one way ticket and packed for a long extended trip. She did not even text her parents, her boyfriend or any of her close friends and by the late afternoon, she was airborne and far away from everything she thought she knew as her everything. It was an exciting flight, even if a long one. She mingled with the mostly female passengers all the way there, all of whom were around her age and coincidentally having done the exact same thing. It was almost like fate that brought them all together for an unforgettable island adventure unlike any other.

When the plane finally touched down, she was headed towards arrivals in a hurry, meandering through the maze like terminal halls packed with white women from all over the world. Laura bungled through the hoops of navigating a busy airport, but soon enough, some helpful staff started herding the lost towards customs and immigration. She entered a large hall partitioned into several screened off spaces, with the first being the long line of booths. Just as she was about to head past the main doors, a large dark skinned security guard stopped her, demanding loudly in broken English.

"Before you go in, please take off all clothes. Shoes okay. No clothes. Pack clothes into hand carry. No clothes."

Without skipping a beat, Laura headed off towards the closest corner and began to strip. Without a care for the world around her, she slipped off her spaghetti strap top and comfy booty shorts. Then she removed the last of her dignity, exposing her bouncy big tits and shaven pussy, in full view of the guard's ogling eyes and pervy grin. After packing away her bra and panties, she approached the guard again to confirm if she was good to go. He gave her a nod and copped a feel over her right boob, as if to show that he was happy to see what she was showing him. It was her first exposure to the local hospitality and casually acknowledged the obvious harassment with a friendly smile. The locals liked to touch, so it was only nice to let him do whatever he wanted. When she was finally let go, she joined the long line of completely nude women, waiting for her turn to pass through.

She was called after a short wait. She happily greeted the officer in the booth who seemed very happy to see her. No passport was needed. Instead, she was asked to sit down in the nearby chair to comply to a series of questions and demands.

"Nationality?"
"What are your sizes?"
"Friends and family? Husband?"
"Show titties and pussy please."

After the interview was declared over, she was asked one last question.

"Business or pleasure?"

To which, she replied without hesitation, "Pleasure."

Laura's adventure begins:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)