More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AmariHazzle AmariHazzle

What's next?

Latios visits Viridian Forest

Latios was flying over viridian forest as he just visited his sister in Pallet town. Lately she had found someone that let her free and just enjoys her company. He was flying smoothly in the calm sky when he spotted the Great tree he heard to be home of Royalty and hoped to meet Celebi there by any chance.

Quenn Lilianna was looking over her domain and the trades of fruits around the Great tree when she spotted Him in the sky coming towards the ground. She waved at a guard and gave the order to prepare a fruit basket for the guest she was going to meet. Quickly after the basket was ready and a Valet sent to retrieve Latios.

When he landed Latios met with a very polite snivy introducing himself as the Valet, Vladiliris, of the Queen he would meet. Unsure if it was indeed Celebi or someone else he followed until getting in view of the Serperior that was Lilianna. She had multiple kinds of flowers along her back and sides with a long black marking going down her back splitting at the tail with a little almost unniticable black lily atop the leaf. She greeted him with a smile and a nod. Latios and Lilanna started talking as such.

"-Hello Queen Lilianna i did not expect a Serperior here. I though Celebi would be the Queen.

-Hello Latios. Well it is true she was but she had to leave for "there at some point.". Classic cryptic Celebi. "I saw you get down and prepared food for you in case you were hungry.".

Lilianna waved at latios with her leafy tail flirtling lightly. The valet snapped his fingers when she did. Latios thanked them for the food and took a bite out of a delicious apple. Almost missing a gulp as Lilianna asked if legendaries only mingled with each others or not. Unsure of the nature of the question he decided to answer vaguely Saying he was a wanderer visiting the area for his sister.

"-So you don't have anywhere to be in hurry? It would be an honor to have you stay. And i may offer some privacy."

As many of the surrounding pokemons all around stopped to look at Latios like arceus himself had came to bless the tree. Latios accepted the privacy for the stares all around them. As well as him being curious if he was getting things right or misunderstanding signs. Lilianna slithered along the ground to get to the branched part of the tree to get climbing. She lightly winked at Latios as they spoke climbing up. Lilianna was going from branches to branching turning and twisting around letting Latios get a full view of her almost as if dancing around the tree. While speaking and climbing Latios watched her soft and maleable body twist around the branches. He spoke about other legendaries and mentionned not all of them were nice. She told him he looked cool enough.

Latios stopped when getting almost atop the tree and asked flirtily. "-Is this the way to the guest room you have your majesty?~ Or did you lead me to your room?~

-Oh~~ we have a fast one. Let's be clear then. I want it to be cool with you. I mean.. big and powerful. But I don't want to refrain. And you're handsome Arceus dammit!". She said truly waving her tail at him. Catching on, Latios replied. "-A very forward girl which I assume is rare around here. You're very beautiful too and I wouldn't mind some private time with you.~ Horny girl.~

-A little yes." She replied closing her eyes to get a better whiff of his smell as he came closer.

By that time they were on the thick top of the Great tree and Lilianna started laying on her back displaying all her anatomy already in mood for anything before stating anything could happen here and there. When she turned around and saw Latios hardon she fakely worried and asked what he intended to do with that.

"-I intend to ruin your royal pussy.

-Right now I'm no royalty I'm a defenseless serpent to a beast of a pokemon.~"

Latios presented the tip of his 9 inch member to her entrance and started pressing down. Lilianna used the pin to get more bundled up under him pleading he wouldn't fit. Still pushing him in and out by the tip. Latios took the opportunity to pin her down and they locked eyes. Lilianna stared moaning and slithering under Latios to better fit him. Thightening in rythm with her heartbeat around his shaft.

"-This prissy royal girl needs a good dicking down. Maybe I can stay here longer and give you many more dicking sessions.~

-Oh no! People here would never believe me over you. You could stay for all you'd like.~ aah~~ and you'd have to sleep here. With me.

-That's what I'd expect little slut, I dont feel like letting you go or have anyone else."

Latios smiled as the Serperior chuckled at the little game they were have before they softly kissed while both pulling out and smashed against eachother. Her breathing becoming heavier and heavier along with moans as Latios thrusts became stronger and deeper. Two vines came out of Lilianna and gently grabbed his waist to cling to it. Latios smiled as he let out a sight of pleasure and said. "-I want to hear you moan and beg like a good girl for me or else I'll get a lot rougher and meaner.

-P..please give it to me." She whispered as she pulled off to taunt him. He ensured she was well pinned down and rammed into her faster than before making her let out fluids on the leaves under them.

"-You know.. i could even give you an egg or two.~ You're gonna make me knot.

-That sure would be a shame!~" Lilianna answered as she let go of his waist to come press his pinning even more than the light chocking he was giving her.

"-Beg for me to finish little slut, you know you want that knot so badly.

-fill me please. All inside. Please!" She almost scream as the knot finally lock in her making her shake and spasm through orgasm. Latios cock now fully buldging on her belly. He let go of her neck to kiss her through his hips thrusts and his own orgasm flooding her womb triggering another orgasm in Lilianne tightening and twitching around his manhood. Not a drop spills for the minute of filling Latios had to offer as she got inflated slightly. Once the both of them are done She thanks him and he answers by kissing her.

After a quick breath catch for the two of them Lilianna decided to pop Latios out remaining belly up to keep most of it inside her as Latios lay next to her. She started heading toward the soaked and cum covered cock to lick it clean from base to tip. Latios wondered if she was gonna be able to fit him in her mouth to wich she replied by shushing him with her tail as she openned her mouth to get to the base and swallow anything from it. She wrapped her tongue around his cock in a spiral patern. Latios started moaning and exhaling heavily. Lilianna stroked with her tongue always in opposite direction than her head was moving. Latios ended up letting a final spur of cum down her throat as she was hitting the base. She stayed there a second before pulling out taking air in and eyes back-rolling for a second.

Latios was now completely clean even tho covered in drool and said. "-Thank you your majesty~

-You're welcome Latios. And... don't mention it please call me by my name."

They both stayed there a minute to cool down and cuddle before Lilianna proposed to go for walk in the forest around them. Latios agreed and escorted her down the base of the tree were she sent off her Valet to take care of business while she was gone. Most of the subject around clearly noticing the difference of her belly. Not caring much she and Latios headed into the woods speaking about anything and everything.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)