More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PamB23 PamB23

What do you want me to wear for you?

Latex...

Along with the message, a parcel was delivered. The note said I was not to open it until the morning of our date and after I had showered.

I opened the parcel and looked at what was inside. A pair of beautiful red pumps with high heels came out first. Then a black latex dress and then something that surprised me. A pair of black latex panties with two internal dildos. The last thing in the box was a tube of lubricant.

Quite shocked, I thought about whether I was ready for this. We had done some pretty kinky things on our last dates, but seeing this made me wonder what would follow.

I decided not to be scared. I grabbed the panties and lube and started lubricating the dildos. They were not too big, but not really small either. Then I applied lube to my fingers and started lubricating my asshole. I felt myself getting wet just at the thought of wearing the dildo panties. I stepped into the panties and pulled them up enough for me to start inserting the first dildo into my asshole. With some pressure, I got the head in after which I placed the other dildo against my pussy. I pushed both halfway in and pulled up the panties. With some fumbling, I got them both all the way in and made sure the panties were snug. I gave myself a moment to get used to the feeling and then walked over to the bed where the other stuff was.

Walking over there made the dildos shift which gave a special feeling. As I bent down I felt them moving deep inside me again and stimulating my horniness. I sat down on the bed and put on the stay-up fishnet stockings and pumps. I stood up from the bed and felt the dildos moving again. I had to be careful wearing these really high heels and walked around a bit to get used to them. The dildos were having their effect as I felt my pussy pulsating and nipples getting hard.

Almost ready, I just had to put on the dress. I took the dress off the bed and stepped into it. Dress was quite a word for it as it was quite a sneeze. It was more like a skirt up to mid-thigh and with a slit at the back. Attached to it were two long triangular pieces of latex that covered my breasts and connected with a strap behind my neck. The cleavage was up to my navel and my back was uncovered.

I checked the package again and there was one more thing inside. I took it out and put the collar with the glittery letters SLUT around my neck. Turning around, I looked in the mirror and was surprised by what I saw, but at the same time I was so excited. Finally, I put my hair in a high ponytail and applied make-up. That completed it.

Then I heard a key in the door downstairs....

Who's entering the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)