More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlackRosePuppet BlackRosePuppet

What is she doing?

Late Night Shower

Following yet another night of intense combat practice with her beloved Crescent Rose, Ruby slowly wound her way through the labyrinth halls of Atlas Academy with only one destination in mind—the showers. Since arriving at Atlas Ruby had started arranging her days so that her time in the training room wasn’t until late evening after all her other duties had been completed, in part so that she got a chance to work with Penny and Weiss throughout the day, but also in part so that she could have some privacy in Atlas’ unexpectedly communal showers. Though tonight time had gotten away from Ruby, and she had ended up training far later than usual, she couldn’t see it being an issue—I mean no one was up at her usual time so why would they be up now?

Stepping into the showers Ruby paused a moment to listen as the door closed behind her. Not a single drop of water to be heard—perfect. With a gleeful bounce in her step Ruby began to make her way towards the stall tucked all the way down at the end. Sure, the chances of anyone being awake and coming in was slim to none, but there was no harm in being careful all the same, after all Ruby hadn’t managed to keep her shameful secret all these years even from her own sister by being careless.

Removing her precious cape and taking great care as she hung it on the stall’s external clothing rack, Ruby unbuckled and untied the fastenings of her corset and felt the instant relief as her breasts were freed from their snug confinement. Slipping the corset on the rack she took a moment to glance down at her modest pair of breasts, they were no match for her sister’s, but the firm and supple to the touch pair brought a smile to her lips all the same, she felt confident in their youthful perkiness and how they added to her shapely form nicely.

Dropping her hands to her combat-skirt, Ruby slipped her thumbs into the waistband and let out a heavy sigh before taking one last quick glance about the room to make sure no-one was around. Unlike her breasts, what lay beneath her skirt did anything but fill her with pride. With a swift push her skirt hit the floor and Ruby had an unavoidable view of her diminutive penis, soft it was little more than half an inch in length.

Hanging her skirt, Ruby quickly darted into the stall and turned the shower on. The feeling of the warm water splashing against her weary body, washing away the days sweat and some of the fatigue she felt with it, Ruby let her head loll back as she gently ran her hands over her body. Perhaps predictably after a day spent in close confines Penny and Weiss, her hands found their way to her breasts as a tingle of pleasure rippled through her. Both had grown so beautiful since their time at beacon, and try as she might, Ruby couldn’t ignore it. Every time she felt Penny cling on to her in one of her overly affectionate embraces, Ruby felt her tiny cock spring to life—perhaps the only time in her life she felt thankful for its pitiful size. Weiss’ sharp tongue, though somewhat irritating in the beginning had always sparked arousal in Ruby, but in the past month they had been at Atlas, perhaps because she was back in her element at home, or perhaps because she had developed into such a stunning beauty during their time apart, Ruby found it almost as arousing to listen to Weiss berate her over the mundane as she did feeling Penny’s chest press against her face.

Of all her teammates the idea of Weiss discovering her secret sent a shiver, equal parts excitement and dread, down her spine. Blake had always been quiet and her clear affection for Yang left Ruby with the impression she would be less then impressed with her equipment, and though Ruby loved Yang more than anyone in the world, her sister’s protective instinct didn’t shield Ruby for your average sibling ribbing—to say nothing of how much her sister already thought of her as a child, and how hard she had worked to prove that she was a capable leader worthy of respect, all of which would no doubt fade if Yang knew the truth.

The sensation of her fingers brushing the tip of her now very hard, and gently throbbing dick snapped Ruby from her inner musings. As it so often did, the thought of discovery had brought her shame to full mast, she could feel her heart throbbing in her chest as her beasts heaved up and down rhythmically in time with the bouncing of her cock, the urge to stroke it far too great to be ignored. Gripping her cock between her thumb and index finger she let out a sharp gasp as pleasure shot through her entire body. ‘Okay, Ruby. . .’ She breathed, trying to steady her heart rate. ‘Slowly. . .’ Since she had first discovered the pleasures of masturbation Ruby had always struggle to last longer than a few strokes. Determined to not be both tiny and a premature ejaculator, Ruby had begun to pace herself during masturbation. Giving herself a slow and steady stroke, she felt her body tense as pleasure coursed throughout, she could already feel the pressure building in her cock. ‘One. . .’ She gasped before continuing, ‘Two. . . Three. . .’ The pleasure was almost too much but she was intent to last longer than five strokes. ‘Four. . . N-no!’ Without thinking her free hand grabbed hold of her breast and squeezed, tipping her over the edge. Gripping the base of dick tightly between her thumb and finger, Ruby tried to stop the chain reaction of events only to fail and give in as the first spurt of cum short from her dick. Giving into the pleasure she continued to stroke again, coaxing out another two thin ropes of cum before finally collapsing to the floor in a huffing heap. ‘Damn it.’ She groaned as she tenderly shifted herself to lean against the wall.

After a moment or four of recovery, and now far less distracted, Ruby was able to finish her shower before stepping out of the stall to grab her towel and clothes. To her shock and surprise, she found neither. For a moment she remained frozen, her brain trying to process what she was seeing until a flash of movement out of the corner of her eye reanimated her. Snapping her head in the direction of the movement she saw it, one of the Atlas Academy’s custodian automated drones. The initial fear and apprehension she felt faded somewhat knowing it was just a machine, until she saw in it’s hands her clothing and towel. “Hey wait!” She shouted rushing across the showers towards it but, as if on autopilot the robot simply continued, stepping into the utility passageway reserved for the custodial workers. Even with the aid of her petal burst Ruby wasn’t fast enough, finding herself slamming against the door and stumbling onto her still very bare arse.

Rubbing her head, Ruby again, found herself frozen in a stupor of confusion and disbelief—that stupid robot took her cape! All her clothes. . . even her towel. . . ‘It’s okay, Ruby. . . It’s the middle of the night. No-ones around. We can sneak back to the dorm and find a spare pair of clothes before anyone notices. I’ll get my cap—’

‘Ruby? Is that you in there?’ An all too familiar voice echoed from the main hallway followed by the sound of footsteps approaching.

Who's voice is it? Will they walk in to find a very exposed very confused Ruby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)