More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

But which one?

Last on the right, Kyall, Daniel's brother

"Dammit Kyall. You're supposed to cum in me."

"We can always go again."

After a sigh, Alexa says "You know we can't."

"But I know you want to."

Alexa didn't say anything to acknowledge Kyall, but the conflicted look on her face was acknowledgment enough. Ever since they'd gotten engaged, Alexa and Daniel had been trying for a child. Unfortunately, the two had been having no success due. A few months ago, they found out it was due to Daniel's low sperm count. Whilst he blew it off as just work stress, Alexa had a feeling it was something else.

Knowing he wouldn't take adoption or surrogacy as an answer, Alexa turned to the one option she felt she had: His brother. Kyall had already had three children with his ex-wife, so his ability to impregnate was proven. Unfortunately, he'd also proven to be a much more experienced lover than her fiancee. She'd tried to keep their relationship merely practical, but that was getting harder with every time they met.

The two rushed to get dressed for the rehearsal dinner. As soon as Kyall put his pants on, he felt his phone vibrate. Upon doing so, he found a text from Daniel that read: 'Someone's having issues at the front desk can u sort it out??'

'yeah sure I'll be right there'

Who's having issues at the front desk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)