More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Which suite do you wish to try first?

Large Domestic/Barnyard

You are admittedly intrigued with all of these options, but decide to go with this one because while an urban fellow, you've been thinking that it might be fun to move out into the country at some point. Such a companion there would be very welcome.

"Let's go with that Large Domestic/Barnyard option," you say.

"Let's do," says the clerk magnanimously, "such animal girls are quite good to have both for companionship and for work. You'll see what I mean."

The clerk leads you through the door to this suite and you find yourself in what looks like a country fair showroom with various animal girls within, some resting on great piles of hay, others strolling around. Many take notice of you immediately when you enter. Human girls don't give you this kind of look.

A large and extremely muscular horse girl who nonetheless has great wide curvy hips and huge but firm boobs above her six-pack strolls over to you, a good deal taller than you and quite intimidating. Still, she doesn't seem intent on intimidating you but instead smiles down at you, running a huge tongue over her large full lips. You look up a little nervously and she swoops suddenly, grabbing your cheeks and planting her mouth over yours in a long and wet french kiss, her tongue shoving its way into your mouth. Unable to do much else, you kiss back enthusiastically. Afterward, she grins and nods, planting one more wet kiss on your nose before sashaying back to her spot.

"That would be Goldie," says the clerk, "it seems you've made an impression on her."

"She made one on me," you admit.

The next you meet as you stroll through the showroom is a big roly-poly cowgirl whom, despite being a bit taller and a whole lot heavier than you is a bit young and naive. The term "bouncy" would definitely describe her as she skips along to where you are, all her jiggly flesh, particularly her frankly massive titties and her prize-pumpkin sized udder, bouncing all about. She stops in front of you, looking you over, and then suddenly wrapping you up in a big hug, seeming to giggle enthusiastically. She plants two or three big wet kisses on your face before skipping back off.

"It would seem that Betsy approves of you," comments the clerk.

One more approaches you, a sheep-girl who goes by the name of Violet. She's actually about your height and kind of shy. You decide to encourage her, gently taking her hand and kissing it. She blushes deeply and approaches a little more to softly kiss your cheek. All three are such delights, but there are others there as well. Who should you pick?

Who do you take? Are there others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)