More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

Lara

Lara's goal in life was to become the ultimate blonde bimbo. She was now 23 and looked almost perfect. Chiselled abs, slender arms, huge firm tits and butt and a perfectly sculpted face. At 18 she was a very average looking girl with platinum blonde hair, and because she wasn't too happy with her body, covered most of it with long pants and shirts. But as she made changes, she became more and more confident in herself and her body, and started to dress less and less. Even though Lara should not have any problems finding a partner, everyone she met whether male or female was dominant. Lara wanted someone who she could play with and really get her freak on, who was even more submissive than she was.

Then one fateful day she stumbled across a site called analfucktoys.vip. She started browsing the site. It was an interesting layout, most definitely. On the menu bar were keywords like Buy, Sell, Categories, Testimonials and Cart. Lara was obviously most interested in the buy option, so she clicked on it. Immediately an array of what seemed almost like Pokemon cards came up. The name of the girl at the top, a picture of them posing with their asshole up close, and below that a list of statistics like gender, cup size, obedience level, clothing preferences and favourite fetish.

Lara didn't have to scroll very far until she stumbled upon a girl named Alyssa. The picture was of her in stockings and covered in cum, spreading her pussy and holding the end of a very large chain of pink anal beads.

Alyssa

Lara fingered her dripping wet pussy as she went through the process of ordering her fucktoy. She bought her new fucktoy and the website responded by saying: Thank you for your purchase. Your fuck toy called 'Alyssa' will be delivered within 1 week.

One week later...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)