More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rinderpest Rinderpest

Who's my first victim?

Lara

After some careful thought, I figured that I should start off with someone I could get close to without causing a scene, at least until I figure out how these worms work. I decided on a friend of mine, Lara. A skinny white girl I’m friends with who has blonde hair down to her shoulders. It should be plenty long enough to hide the tail of the worm, plus I’ll be able to get close to her and get the worm at least close to her ear without attracting attention.

I wait until the next day at school. Lara and I have a few classes together, including a free period that we usually use to hang out at the library and get work done or just browse youtube together. I have the box in my pocket so I can grab a worm easily and quickly. I see Tyler and Maude also in the library, they are making out. I hope that I can make Lara do everything he’s making Maude do.

Tyler looks over and sees me sitting next to Lara. He nods at me, and I nod back. He knows that Lara’s my first choice. I look over at Lara, her hair is tucked behind her ear, which makes what I’m about to do easier.

Lara looks up and sees Maude and Tyler. “Hey, have you talked to Maude lately? I’m not sure what’s up with her but she’s acting weird. She’s being clingy to that creepy boyfriend of hers.”

“I talked with them yesterday. I think she’s okay.” I tell her.

“I don’t know. I better never get that attached to a guy. Please kill me if I do.” She says laughing. I laugh back.

“Hey, Lara. Check this video out.” As I bring up a video on youtube that I thought she’d have some kind of interest in. I play it. “Just watch this, you’re going to love it.”

Lara watches the video, she’s chuckling at some parts, while I dig out a worm and raise my hand to her ear. I try to put the worm on her ear but I mess up and put it on her cheek. She jumps a bit and tries to swat it away. “Eww! What’s that? Eric!” the worm stays on her cheek while she swats at it. Finally I grab her arm and hold it down. Then I put my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet and still. She’s fighting me with everything she has, I’m lucky we’re the only ones in this part of the library other than Maude and Tyler or people would definitely be seeing this.

Finally the worm slithers to her ear and starts to burrow itself in. She starts crying at this point, she’s fighting to get me to let go. I see the worm slither itself almost fully into her ear. Then a moment later, she stops. She stops fighting me, she stops crying. She stares straight forward with no emotion as the worm tail is just poking out of her ear.

“Lara? Did it work?” I ask her a bit cautiously. She doesn’t respond. “Lara. You will do as I say.” I say trying to sound confident.

“Yes. I will do as you say.” She replies back in a hollow monotone. There’s no emotion in her voice.

“You’re now under my complete control.” I tell her, getting excited.

“Yes, I’m now under your complete control.” She replies back. Still monotone.

Tyler walks over. “The monotone won’t last long. But while she’s like this you probably shouldn’t let her around people.”

“Right, thanks.” I tell him back, then I look back at Lara. This beautiful blonde white girl is completely under my power, I can have whatever I want from her.

“Lara, you’re coming over to my place for the night. You will tell your family you’re staying with a friend.”

“Yes, I will stay at your place tonight.” She replies back.

I look back at Tyler. “Is there anything I shouldn’t do?”

He thinks for a minute. “I know with a few test subjects, they were able to resist for a while. But the parasite’s control gets stronger over time, so after a while that wont be an issue. Just keep another worm around if she gets feisty and pulls it out.”

“Right. Ok, come on, Lara. Let’s go home.” I get up, she stands up with me. I take her hand in mine. I’ve never had a girlfriend, and many guys have tried to date Lara. She’s never gone on a date with anyone that I’m aware of, many guys think of her as a challenge. And now everyone will see her leaving with me.

“Yes… Go home…” she says.

I take her to my truck, and get her in the passenger side, as I get in the driver’s seat. On the way home I start to place my hands on her. I grope her breasts, which are the perfect size for her frame. Then I work my way down. I slide my hand inside her pants and down to finger her. She starts to hold her head. “Oh. I don’t feel good. Something about this isn’t right…” she says quietly. Then she looks at me, she grabs hold of the worm and starts to pull. She can’t pull it completely out by the time I grab her arm. She starts to sob.

“What did you do to me, Eric?!” the worm slithers back into her ear.

“Shhhh. Just relax, let the parasite do what it does.” I tell her as I stroke her hair.

“Parasite? What parasite?!” she screams at me.

I hold her still, until the parasite reestablishes control over her. She stops fighting me again. She stares forward and talks in her monotone again. “I’m sorry, Eric. That was incredibly rude of me. I should embrace your parasite.”

“That’s a good girl, Lara. And it’s okay. You didn’t know what you were doing. You’ll learn to love this worm.” I tell her, as I drive us to my house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)