More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wizzard Wizzard

Who to follow?

Lara - the newcomer

Lara just turned 19 a couple of months back. She is a blonde beauty with a figure of 34-24-32. She is a gorgeous girl with big dreams to be at the top and be worshipped by all in the country.

Lara grew up in a wealthy family in the capital and somehow escaped the clutches of Plowers in many areas but got caught in the trap by herself cause of her modelling dreams. She has seen other actresses and models and how the crowd looks up at them with love and adoration.

Once when Lara's family took her to a party which was attended by a young and upcoming actress Lisa she was overjoyed and asked her father's help to talk to Lisa. Her father accepted and introduced to her to the actress and after a few minutes of gushing and praising Lara expressed her interest in modelling.

Lisa being a nice girl said that she will talk with the agency to see if she can be given a chance. She took a couple of pics of Lara in her phone and got her contact details. Almost a month gone and Lara slowly came to the understanding that nothing's gonna happen as there was no update from Lisa.

Yesterday Lara got a phone call in which a lady spoke and mentioned that they are calling from the Plower's modelling agency following the details they recieved from Lisa. The lady mentioned that they want to audition her and asked her to come to their office the next day at 9 in the morning.

Will she becomes a model?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)