More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Land of Ancestors (N)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: A lot of character's name and gender will be changed. Please don't criticize me if your favorite character happens to be one of them.


When you woke up, you felt like being trapped in a balloon full of fluid. You struggled to escape and surprised that you could easily break the wall. The fluid pushed you out, and when you opened your eyes, you saw that you just escape from something look like a big fruit.

"Finally! I have waited for 18 years."

You raised your head and saw a woman. In the light of the full moon, you could saw her face clearly. She had extremely long, sweeping white hair and a pale skin. Two brown horns stuck out from her head. But the most noticeable trait was that she had three eyes: a pair of white eyes lied in the normal position and a red eye at the middle of her forehead.

The woman handed you a large blanket: "This will keep you warm."

"Thanks, but... who are you?"

"I'm Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, Princess of the Ōtsutsuki clan and the ruler of this land. The Son of the God Tree, you are the one who is destined to be my husband."


Marry a beautiful woman and become a king, maybe there are men who can refuse it, but you are definitely not one of them.

The first night after the marriage, Kaguya said when both of you were naked on the bed: "My husband, now it is the time to think about the heir of our reign."

You smiled: "I can give you as many as you like."

You kissed her and put your manhood into her vagina. She shivered when her hymen was broken, but gradually became familiar with it and moved her hips in rhythm with your thrust.

Her inside was so tight and wet. Each time you rubbed your cock to it, she moaned louder and louder: "Deeper... deeper... oh yessss...."

You noticed that there was something beneath her hair. Stroking her hair and you found a pair of rabbit ears.

"H...hey, don't touch them! That's my sensitive spots."

"You just give me the reason to touch them more."

The more you licked them, the redder her face. Kaguya murmured: "I... I heard my mother said... if you bite them... it'll trigger my ovulating..."

"Really? Let's test that theory."

You bit both of her rabbit ears at the same time. She shouted as the orgasm hit her hard: "I'M CUMMING!"

You felt you reached your limit too. With a loud roar, you unloaded everything inside your balls into her uterus. Two of you hugged each other for a while, then Kaguya said: "You didn't let me complete the sentence. Biting both of my ears like that will make me ovulate from both ovaries."

"Do you mind having a twin?"

She thought for a while, then shook her head: "No."


One month later, Kaguya announced: "I'm pregnant."

Although you're very sure about it from the first night, you still felt happy. You whispered to her belly: "My child, I hope I can meet you soon."

Kaguya laughed: "My clan has longer pregnant period than the normal human, so you should be patient."


The pregnancy lasted 18 months. Kaguya gave birth to a twin of daughter: Haruna and Haruka.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)