More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by croxon360 croxon360

What's next?

Lana walks out

Stood in the ring in a gold and red two piece from her old wrestling days with a sizeable hole in the front to reveal a sizeable cleavage, Maryse looks calm and confident as she prepares for her opponent.

She doesn't have to wait long as Lana's music hits and the exquisite Russian beauty struts out onto the stage like she owned the WWE. Lana was wearing a smug smile as she stared down the ramp at Maryse stood in the ring with a pout on her face. Standing with her hands on her hips Lana looked gorgeous, her svelte figure accentuated in her tight black two piece suit jacket and mini skirt, clearly not dressed with the intent to wrestle. Lana had been outspoken about her detesting of being reduced to this type of match and had complained bitterly about being placed in one, especially against rival manager, Maryse. After giving the crowd just enough time to soak in her appearance Lana strutted down to the ring, still smiling smugly as she went. The crowd cheered her, knowing that whoever came off better in this confrontation, they were in for a show.

Climbing the stairs Lana stood on the ring apron, again pausing to let the crowd admire her. finally she swung one long, tanned leg over the middle rope and slowly swung herself into the ring, walking past Maryse and bumping her hard with a shoulder as she did so she leaned over the top rope and called for a microphone. The ring crew handed her one and she turned back to Maryse, clearly intending to give one of her usual, scathing diatribes.

What does Lana say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)