More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

Who is the protagonist(s)?

Laharl (Disgaea)

Laharl sat on his throne, considering what to do with his day. It had been centuries since he had become overlord and he had finally grown into the fearsome demon he always knew he was destined to become.

Not that he hadn't been fearsome when he had woken up and found the netherworld in chaos after his father had died.

Still, he needed to make sure that everything continued to run smoothly. Stupid as it was, some of his subjects would still occasionally try to start an uprising or some other nonsense like that. Plus, reigning in his vassals and his sister...

"Oh Prince!" Speak of a devil. Laharl turned in the direction the voice had come from, seeing Etna approaching with a small box in her hands. She had grown as well, though not as much as she may have wished. Her body was more mature but a far cry from the... lewdness that some demons had. He shuddered, thinking of it. It was to her benefit that she hadn't grown too much. If she had, he doubted he would have been able to keep her around the castle.

"You could refer to me as overlord, you know," he said, leaning back in his throne. "I haven't been a mere prince in centuries."

"Yeah, yeah. Someone left something for you. It might be an offering. Maybe a treat."

"If you thought it was a treat, I doubt it would have made it's way to me."

Etna grinned but didn't pay the comment any more attention. "Here ya go!"

Laharl took the box, eyeing it suspiciously. It could be an offering, he guessed... or it could be a trap. He had dealt with plenty of those since beginning his task of taking over the netherworld. Still, with as strong as he was he was sure he could handle it. He cracked the box open and found...

What does he find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)