More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Laerinia & Ephra on Sune's Quest, episode 2

Tanariehl owned not only a dungeon full of perverted magical devices, he also had more conventional quarters. Together with Ephra and Laerinia they took a long hot relaxing bath in a large four-person bathtub. Then they shared a delicious meal that tasted pretty conventional, not like something one could expect in a demonic dimension; the incubus even had wine which he had most likely ‘traded for his services’, which is a polite way of saying ‘seduced and manipulated’. After the meal they had a whole night of sleep on a large comfortable bed, one with clean dry sheets. Although since there were no windows and the light was artificial, it was hard to say what time of day it was it the realm of the mortals; not that it was important. After a breakfast Tanariehl lead the angel and the drow to the pair of important demons whom he had mentioned earlier.

If the cult of Shares had an official hierarchy Moloch and Mara would be something of high priests; they were not exactly in a position to command others, but their opinion was highly valued. They also had physical features that would make them desirable for the servants of Sune on their quest.

Tanariehl, Moloch and Mara, as well as numerous other demons, lived in a gigantic complex that was something of an overgrown castle. It defied the laws of conventional architecture and it seemed as if the space itself was… compacted in the interior rooms. They were all vast, but the corridors connecting them looked disproportionately short. But the laws of physics in the demonic realm were not the point of focus for Ephra and Laerinia, the inhabitants were.

The angel and the drow dressed, or rather undressed, just as the incubus had suggested. They wore nothing but sheer stockings, white for Laerinia and black for Ephra, fifteen centimeter tall heels and lace chokers in colours matching their stockings, with “LOVE” embroidered on them. Tanariehl also put on a pair of stockings, his were red; apart from the sheer fabric his feet were bare.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)