More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he want to start with?

Lady Gaga

John thought of American Horror Story. He hated Lady Gaga's acting in that, and thought it was a joke she won a Golden Globe. She should have offered to give the award to a real actress. Using his powers, he learned she was home alone and taking a nap, so he again used his powers to appear in her bedroom.

Lady Gaga was asleep under her silk sheets. She had on a white sleep mask and wore black silk pajamas. John shook his head. With a thought, the sheets were down around the end of the bed. She slept on her side in a fetal position with her back to John. The pajamas were just tight enough to show her 34-26-37 body. John thought. He waved his hands, and Gaga's body changed to 34-24-47. Her ass and hips expanding to huge proportions, splitting the seat and sides of her pajama bottoms. He shrank her waist a bit to further accentuate how bottom heavy she now was.

Lady Gaga stirred. John made himself invisible.

Lady Gaga stretched and removed her mask. She sat up and noticed something was off. She looked down at her sheets then swung her legs off the side of the bed. She had a confused look on her face as she knew _something _was off, but could not put her finger on it. She stood up and stretched her arms above her head. She then bent down to touch her toes, and her pajama bottoms ripped clean through the seams on the sides of her hips. She looked down and then noticed how wide her hips were. She quickly walked to a large full-length mirror and gasped at her reflection. "What the fuck?" she muttered. She turned to the side and saw her new gigantic ass protruding behind her. She made Kim Kardashian look like an Olsen twin. "This can't be!" she gasped.

John made himself visible. "Don't like your new body?"

Gaga screamed. She backed away from John. "Who are you?! Get out!"

"Big butts are all the rage now," Said John.

"What....how...who are you?!" said Gaga.

"I'm the only man who can return your body to normal," said John with a smirk. He crossed his arms. "But it'll cost you."

"What...this can't be!" said Gaga.

"But it is!" said John. "So what'll it be?"

what is John's offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)