More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What's next?

Lady Emmalina, a young beautiful noble woman

In the vast kingdom of Karth, there are multiple noble families. One of the most prestigious among them is the Lorendale family. The Lorendales have been around for generations and have been involved in various ways within the kingdom: leading military campaigns, controlling trade, and exerting artistic and cultural influences. Lord Rowan, the current head of the family, is amongst King Elard's inner circle while also managing his various businesses with his wife, Lady Tesha.

The oldest offspring of the Lorendale family is Lady Emmalina. Standing at 5'7", the 24-year-old woman has received recognition as one of the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She has flawless porcelain skin, the lightest blue eyes, and wavy, bright auburn hair. Her face is perfectly balanced. She has a curvy body type with D-cup breasts and a round buttock. She is gorgeous.

And she is not just a pretty face. She is well-educated in history, culture, arts, and business, all courtesy of private tutors paid for by her father. She's even been taught how to defend herself – not enough to engage in brawls, but enough to buy her time to reach safety. She has a cheerful personality and is kind to nearly everyone, regardless of their status. She can be a bit naïve due to her idealistic beliefs and sheltered upbringing, but her heart is in the right place.

Due to being the same age as Princess Katherine and the close working relationship between her father and the king, Emmaline ended up spending a lot of time with the Princess when they were kids. One might think that the two of them would hate each other due to their opposite personalities. However, it is quite the opposite. Lady Emmalina is one of Princess Katherine's best friends (her only best friend, to be honest). The two women balance each other out in a way, with Emmalina bringing out some kindness in the princess and Katherine bringing out some mischievousness in the young lady. They do butt heads a few times, but for the most part, they can't wait to spend more time with each other.

Emmalina's relationship with the rest of the family is mostly civil. She has only met the king a few times, but he generally praises her. She has a friendly relationship with Princess Glenda and Princess Abigail, much to Princess Katherine's annoyance, as she talks and hangs out with them a few times. Even the twit prince Geoff is respectful to her whenever they meet, albeit rarely. The only royal member who doesn't like her is Queen Cassandra, and the feelings are mutual. They act politely in each other's presence, but a few people can see that they hate each other. Emmalina sees Queen Cassandra as a controlling bitch with insecurity issues, while Cassandra can't help but be reminded of the noblewoman that mocked her when she was growing up when she sees Emmalina.

Emmalina's days are quite routine, filled with noble responsibilities. She doesn't mind it, but sometimes she yearns for a more interesting day. Little did Lady Emmalina know, she would get what she wished for, although it might not be what she hoped for.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)