More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forged Forged

"Where to....

Ladies?" (F,F)

"Airport" John's friend Wendy replies.
The drive is fairly uneventful, and a bit quiet. Both Wendy and John are distracted by the, hopefully poorly worded, tickets.

Once the two ladiesare at the airport, they quickly make their way through security. Nobody raises an eyebrow to the tickets, which calms the two down a bit. But when they get to the terminal, they see that the LED sign has an out of order sign, all they can read is the flight number, 6969, and the first 3 letters of the city. The rest is covered. Wendy begins laughing.
"I bet they set it up just to bug us!" she snorts. A few people in the area give her a look, and she quiets down.

The wait at the terminal wasn't very long and soon boarding has begun. Of course the intercom crackles as they say the name, and once again Wendy lets out a quiet laugh. It's a large plane, but their isn't more than 40 or so people boarding. John sees a few business men and women, a nun and priest, more than a few people in sweatpants and comfy attire. Two beautiful ladies are near the front of the line, they are wearing trench coats, which isn't strange by itself, but bare legs and heels are all John can see below the coats. John nudges Wendy and points out the women in the risque looking getups. Wendy shakes their head and then points out a well muscled man in yoga pants and a tanktop. The two girls continue people watching as the line begins to move.

Finally everyone is boarded.
"Please fasten your seatbelts, it will be about six hours until we reach Pornland." The captain announces. This time both John and Wendy laugh, but nobody else finds it funny. As the two begin to wonder about a 6 hour flight, the stewardess arrives with the drink tray, she silences their questions with free bar service. After that it gets a bit fuzzy for John and Wendy as they quickly fall asleep.

John wakes up feeing awkward, not unusual when you have slept on a plane. She looks towards Wendy, then does a double take.
"Wendy is that you?" John asks hesitantly, lightly and carefully shaking the amazingly beautiful woman asleep in the seat beside him. The woman awakens and yawns,
"hrmm? why would you.. What the!" Wendy responds, suddenly staring at John.
"You look different!" Wendy gasps.
"So do you!" John replies.
"I do?" Wendy says while putting her hands to her face.

What does Wendy look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)