More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nimt nimt

Which company will you be interning with?

La Senza

You opened your email titled: Internship Notification


Dear Alex,

The companies had reviewed your background and experience and have decided to proceed with other candidates who meet their needs more closely at this time.

You were given a position at La Senza as part of their team in Customer Service Officer Assistant. You will report to Julie on 1st June and your internship will last for 6 months until 1st December.

La Senza Corporation is a major Canadian fashion retailer of lingerie and apparel. Unlike Victoria Secret and Fredericks, the company focus on high-quality merchandise sold at affordable prices. La Senza operates more than 600 La Senza stores worldwide including 80 La Senza Girl stores which target girls between 8 and 18 of age.

As part of the Customer Service Officer Assistant, you will be tasked to assist Store Manager of La Senza Girl. Her tasking may include cashier, sales, customer service depending on the needs of her store.

We wish you all the best.

Signed

Executive Vice President

Caroline Sacchetti

-

You looked at the email in disbelief. So instead of getting some cool internship like Facebook and Google, you have to work for a stupid bra shop.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)