More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilasCrowley SilasCrowley

Past the City Gates...

LORE: Humanoid Races and Anatomy

HUMANS

In all of Eyre, humans are the most common civilized species. In western Liebe, humans tend to be larger and fair skinned, with colored eyes and brown or blonde hair. In the coastal kingdoma of Liebe, most humans have even fairer skin and bright red or orange hair. In Bakar, however, humans are much more dark skinned, from light brown to pitch black. It's said that the humans of the distant eastern island have fair skin as well, but always with brown eyes and black hair. All humans reproduce quickly, have capable minds and decent physical abilities, though are divided among themselves.

ORCS

Orcs are an ancient race wholly unrelated to humans. Derogatorily called 'swine' for their resemblance to pigs because of their tusks, orcs are green to gray skinned humanoids with burly, stocky bodies and large tusks on their lower jaws. They are carnivores and can't digest fruits or vegetables. Their heights span a very short range: only 5'10" to 6'1", but always with a broad bone structure and well developed muscles. Mainly, orcs are a subterranean race, but they live on mountains and in other rugged terrain as well. They will inhabit any place they can survive in.

Orcs tend to be tough and hardy creatures- but their physique lacks for something: they cannot run long distances. They do not lack for leg strength, but their lower muscles are meant for sprinting- not a sustained run. They must trap or ambush prey to catch it. Orcs routinely eat bears and other large animals that hunters would normally avoid, as well as vermin like rats and bugs.

Sexually, orcs have wildly different anatomy than humans... males have a loose sheathe and a baculum bone inside their penis, which are soft, slick and very thick. Although very wide, their dicks are never more than about five to six inches long. Their testicles are always at least apple sized but their scrotums do not hang low and instead stretch around their gonads with elasticity.

Orc males are famously libidinous... but their sexual endurance is low: they attain orgasm near five minutes of intercourse, after which they expel the entirety of their semen. Their refractory period is an hour, during which they cannot maintain an erection. However, most orcs mate in orgies. Their short performance is to allow the next orc to mate the same female in succession.

Orc females are just as numerous and bulky as males of their race. While the males are usually bald, orc females have long black hair on their heads, which takes on a silky texture if well maintained ... but it is usually unkept. They grow more body hair on their legs, crotch and armpits than human women, but they often shave and it is easier for them: orcs have thick, cut-resistant skin, so shaving is easy and without agitation.

Sexually, the orcish vagina has fascinated the world for a long time; orc females have extremely developed genitals, though theirs is radically different from a human's vagina. Orc females have a 'Y' shaped vulva, containing three full sets of labia. Inside, the orcish clitori line the very muscular green walls of their vagina, forming hard pale-green bumps as sensitive as the human clitoris. An orc has many clitori, but they grow more as they age; middle aged orc women have the most clitori. They swell during intercourse to the size of grapes, but have a squishy, malleable texture.

An orc female's vaginal passage is triangular and can 'extend' forwards by a few inches. Independently, it will stretch and contract, allowing orcish women to perform intercourse with no motion required other than penetration: they can simply sit on a penis, then pump their thick Y-shaped vulva up and down on its own with no need to raise or drop their hips. It's not even necessary for a male to pull out for another thrust: the orcish vagina is deep, but compressible and springy, as if designed to milk a male without ever letting their man out of their vaginal canal.

Although their exotic vaginas would normally make them the most sought after women in the world- ... there are other, problematic aspects to them. For one, the orcish vagina uses a different lubricant than humans. It oozes a thick, yellow-green goo that just drools continuously during sex. This slime has a foul and sour smell most humans cannot endure. It's supposed to mark the men they've mated with by their scent, as if orcs weren't stinky enough. As far as orc women are concerned, they want to mark any man they find attractive with their goo, which doesn't completely wash off for weeks. The slime also ruins clothes, bedsheets and will drip on the ground whenever an orcish female is aroused, likes someone or just hasn't mated in a while.

Secondly, orcish women have a monthly heat cycle, and it's actually dangerous. For three days out of thirty- an orc woman goes into a libidinous rage, enough they'll just about anything... but they'll usually target a humanoid man of any race so they can get impregnated and end their heat phase. They will fight anyone who's in their way and their strength nearly doubles during heat, to ensure they can subdue a mate.

Thirdly, the orcish vagina is just too muscly. Orc women frequently injure human penises on accident just by squeezing their vaginal muscles too hard, which is why male orcs have much more elastic dicks. The damage is usually just bruises and sprained soft tissue- a minor injury- but it can be worse. And when it happens, orc females are actually proud of the damage rather than remorseful. They even think it's cute when a man hurts inside of their vice-tight, triangular walls. Still, many human men lay with orc women seeking an intense sexual experience.

Orcish women are prolific breeders: they carry for six months rather than nine, and bear two to three children per pregnancy. Birthing, also, is painless for orc women- it's even orgasmic, so most are very reckless when it comes to having sex. They will go so far as to sabotage condoms or other contraception and, across the world, men are warned not to have sex with orc women because they will always attempt to an internal ejaculation. They love the sensation of semen shooting through their cervix. But, most non-orc men do not want to suddenly have huge families of half-orc chidren...

Orcs both male and female can breed with other humanoid races, and like to do so. Orc males usually want a single non-orc female to capture so they and their other tribesmen can gangbang. Orc females, on the other hand, are near insatiable and enjoy the greater sexual endurance of other races. However, they are only interested in very thick cocks.

Orcs are generally disliked in the world. They have no nation nor civilization, and have not progressed beyond tribal society; contrary to popular belief, orcs aren't stupid and they learn quickly, but their instincts and primal urges are so strong they simply cannot resist their impulses. They don't care about a married person, stealing food or assaulting a rival. It isn't that they lack empathy or intellect- rather, they are so tuned for survival and reproduction that they can't care about other pursuits, and so seldom learn crafts much less literacy. A rare exception is that some orcs learn first aid- but only because it is used very often in their harsh, brutal lives.

Orcs age about the same as humans, becoming adults at eighteen, and age well until their fifties, after which they begin to rapidly expire. Few orcs ever live past sixty- but even middle aged orcs in their thirties and forties retain their strength and hardiness much better than humans do at the same age. Most importantly, orc females never go through menopause and are always fertile. Their metabolism is much faster than a human's and never lets up, which is the reason for their poor longeivity.

ELVES

All humanoid and monster races have some affinity for magic, but elves far and away surpass any known creature in magical power. Their mana reserves are deeper and replenish faster than any other. In the daily lives of elves, magic is so easy they use it constantly, even for plain or mundane tasks.

Mostly inhabiting Aererhiad, but found worldwide, elves often leave their homeland to seek opportunity and freedom: elvish culture is suffocatingly stifling, and though Aererhiad offers a stable life for every elf, it is a strict and regimented living. Many elves take their chances in youth to try and do better in foreign lands.

Physically, elves are widely considered the most beautiful creatures in Eyre. They have long arms and legs that have supple curves and tight, but thin and tender musculature. They're graceful- but delicate. All of them, even males, have wide, flared hips. An elf's butt is always very pert, supple, round and with a moderate thickness... though of course all individuals vary.

Elves are strictly devoid of body or facial hair. They never grow hair anywhere besides their head, eyebrows and eyelashes, all of which is silky and soft. Their faces are always gently rounded, with a thin nose and very feminine features- even for male elves, who can be hard to tell apart from their women.

Elvish skin is delightfully smooth without exception. It is usually a healthy fair color, though many elves lack skin pigment entirely and are pale white. Elves bruise and scar easily, but can heal most any wound through their very long lives.

Elves are known for their incredible longevity. Elves live five hundred to eight hundred years: the length of their life depends on how much magic they use, but even elves who constantly overuse their magic live into the four hundreds. They attain physical maturity (adulthood) at fifty years old, but show no further signs of their age until two hundred, and only appear middle-aged after three hundred years of age.

Psychologically, elves are complicated and difficult. Because they live so long, elves are very cautious, even cowardly. Most have very strong inhibitions- it is difficult for them to partake in human socialities, because they are very shy and hesitant by nature. They prefer to observe for a long time before engaging anything.

They are also astoundingly intelligent as a norm: even the smartest human in the world has only a little more brainpower than the average elf. They are paramount but secretive researchers in magic and the sciences. But paradoxically, they are extremely to mental illness: Aererhiad is full of mage-prisons where insane and delusional elves are kept under tight watch. The problem with the madness of the elves is parallel with their intellect... the brighter the elf, the crazier they are. But above-average elves are smart enough to hide their abilities for this very reason, until they lose rationale.

Elvish minds are obsessive and fixated. They are very prone to habits and compulsions, becoming upset if even pointless routine is disturbed; autism, as well, has a high incidence among elves. They may have a liking to art, or bugs, or some other hobby... most elves have one such obsession their minds constantly spin around. They can lose sight of their objective because of an absorption in their methods quite easily. Humans, by comparison, are far more goal-oriented and sometimes elves keep human counsel for this reason.

Sexually, elves are bizarre; males are androgynous, and it is not just for show. Nearly half of all male elves are attracted to masculinity, and indeed their pretty bodies do help male elves bed confused men. About one in five male elves is exclusively homosexual, and gay elf men are infamously lewd with libidinous appetites. The elven anus is oddly well suited for anal sex, especially for males, who have large prostates that cannot fully release unless they're being fucked. There's many stories about gay elves coming into Styria to seduce a man who can't tell what gender they are, only to find out in the sheets. Whoever's telling the story always seems nervous and vague about the ending. There's a phrase for it- "you've been elfed", it says.

Gay elves are very serious about their sex lives: elven noblemen often keep small harems of only attractive human men, used for obvious purposes. Gay elves don't usually like other men of their race however, and being that humans are generally banned from Aererhiad, fairer elvish men usually travel to foreign lands to find love.

Male elves have long penises, with a slight curve unlike that of a human's penis. They're at least 7" on average, but they're rather thin. Elvish balls are about half the size of a human's, with tighter sacks. Male elf virility is low. Elves also have smooth, soft dicks, with very delicate skin: they're rumored to be like big clits that leak if you just get a little handsy with them. But, most male elves have difficulty attaining an erection unless they are anally penetrated, which gives them an immediate hard-on. Threesomes are popular among elves for this reason, usually consisting of a masculine top, a bottom elf and an elf female.

Elvish females, by compare, are very different: they're astoundingly pretty, though the androgynous males are fierce competition, but their sex drives are far less complicated. Almost all elvish women are heterosexual and, indeed, the lack of 'viable' elven men is a problem for Aererhiad... the result is that most elvish women suppress their sexualities and become career women. Beyond that, elvish women compete for suitable elvish men: females are the aggressors and suitors of elvish marriage, but... they don't enjoy the trouble of it.

The elven vagina differs from a human's. The clitoris is pronged into two heads that fuse into their innermost labia; to stimulate it, an elf needs only to pump an object between their vaginal lips, which are as sensitive as clitori. They enjoy simple, plain sex much more than human women for that single feature. But beyond that, the elven vagina is about the same as a human's.

Elven women ovulate once a year, sometimes once every two years if they are middle aged, and so rarely suffer menstruation. But, although they do not go into heat by any means, while she is ovulating an elf will feel a warm itch in her loins and an almost hungry emptiness. The sensation worsens to a sore ache if the elf becomes aroused, but focusing on the itch alone will cause a female elf to become more aroused. Penetration eases the entire sensation but only insemination truly satisfies it. If they do not strictly ignore the sensations of their wombs, female elves are just as libidinous as the men... but they usually exert more self control and dignity.

Female elves don't often leave Aererhiad unless it's for their careers, but some do in order to pursue non-elf men: either because there are not enough of them for Aererhiad's women, or because they are often difficult and or impotent.

However, unlike male elves, female elves who leave Aererhiad can't return: elvish rulers fear half-elf offspring coming with them, who they hate as much as humans, though such halfbreeds have magic almost as strong as purebred elves. Aererhiad denounces all half-elves as bastards and denies them birthright much less bloodlines. It is only for this reason that as many elven women stay in Aererhiad as there are.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)