More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by clockworkoj clockworkoj

Which service shall you choose?

Kzzzt.....ERROR....Kzzt..FNAF protocols engaged

"Gaaah!!!" Screams of terror echo into the inky blackness of my room as another one of 'those' nightmares ripped me from a nights sleep. Ever since I turned 18 I've had the same exact dream, I wake up in....well...it's a room, a plain looking room with one big door in front of me with two rather large and un grated air ducts at each side. Exploring the room reveals nothing but a tablet computer and a flashlight. Where ever I am is BIG. Far bigger then the run down old house I live in and dark doesn't even begin to describe it. I can only see what little bit of ground that the flashlight can show.

Each room is the same, tables, big poofy chairs, and small stages in each corner of the room. The stripper poles give me cause for curiosity, but I don't stay long. A terrifying sense of dread fills me and an eerie feeling like I was being watched follows me through every room until the last. The main stage. A large well lit wooden stage stands in front of me. On the stage are three girls. A bunny girl, a bird girl and a bear girl. Now, I don't mean that a bunny a bear and a bird have been anthropomorphized and are staring down at me from on stage, no, what I mean are three girls with....well..... I guess you could say FEATURES of the animals they seem to represent. The bird girls hair is a bright yellow, and seems to be more like feathers than hair. The bunny has a strikingly cute looking nose and two rather large rabbit ears on the top of her head, if there was a tail, I couldn't see it. And the bear girl seemed to have a rather, hmm...I guess you could say 'voluptuous' look to her. If she HAD anything like ears, or a tail, I couldn't see it.

At that moment, I always feel myself start to walk towards the stage. And then it happens. The blood curdling scream. Every night it's the same dream! Sometimes though, their are differences. Different rooms and more girls, but it ends the same way every time. Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring! "What the hell?" The phone next to my bed is going crazy. A quick glance at the clock shows me just how early it is. "Who the fuck is this?!" I may seem a little tense, but hell, it's 3:30 in the morning. "AH, HELLO HELLO!?" The voice was loud and scratchy, like it was coming from a very old and over played tape from an answering machine. "IF YOU'R HEARING THIS, THAT MEANS YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN AS THE NEW GUARDIAN OF THE FREDDI FAZZBEAR GIRLS!!" I held the receiver out from my ear trying to keep it from blowing out my hearing. The fuck was he talking about? Freddi Fazzbear?!

Night One?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)