More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bregus Bregus

Promts:

Kylie and the ghost

Sir Iain was dead. Actually, he had been dead since a while, exactly for 847 years by now. Killed by his young wife during sex. Of course, he had to stay behind and take his , punishing her for her doings. After she finally had fled the castle, he had stayed behind, enjoying being a ghost, having fun with whoever young woman which came to the castle through the years. From time to time he also had possessed one of the owners, to have some additions done to some rooms in the castle.

But really funny his life as a ghost had become when the castle had been turned into an exclusive hotel a few years ago. Lot of young woman, who Sir Iain had have his fun with since then. And he was sure none of them would forget the night they spend on the castle.

A bit earlier, some new guests had arrived and he was floating around the castle, looking who they were. He wasn’t stuck in the 12th century, he was capable of using the new technologies and knew they were doing photoshoots for a magazine there. One of the women had caught his attention, her face covered in makeup, her expression calling for him to put her into the right place. He knew her name, Kylie Jenner. He had read about her on the Internet a bit. But he wanted to wait until she was back in her suite, which he knew was perfectly for what he had intended. For the moment he moved over to another room, where he played a bit with the mind and sexual preferences of some newlyweds, have the groom take his wife with hard trusts into her ass.

Sir Iain smiled and left them after a while, the woman’s moans echoing through the corridor. Sun had set in the mean time and so he slowly moved over to the suite, where Kylie should be after dinner. He found her showering in the bathroom, enjoyed the view her body, where clearly work had been done on, but hold himself back to touch her yet.

After some more minutes, she stepped out of the shower, drying herself up, while giving him a nice look on her smooth shaved snatched between those hot hips. He wanted to get into this before the end of the night. He followed her while she walked into the bedroom. “Time to have fun,” he thought and gave the young woman a hard smack on her ass.

Kylie shrieked and spun around, holding her hand on her ass, looking who had smacked her. “Fuck, what was that,” she called and looked extremely confused. Sir Iain moved around her and gave her another spank on her other ass cheek, cause her to scream more. With his powers he moved a hidden lever on the wall, then gave the young woman a push, so she felt face forward onto her bed, which opened and made her slide down a slide into a hidden dungeon deep in the castle.

The young woman screamed as her nude body slide down the smooth metal slide and landed on a pile of hay. “What is happening here? Help! Help!” she screamed after pulling herself up and stumbling into the room. On the wall was a cross with leather straps and she quickly realized what the intention of the room was. A moment later Sir Iain arrived down there too, he always gave the girls a bit time to realize where they had ended up. Kylie was stumbling through the room and as she was near a block, he let two leather straps fly through the room, twisting them around her ankles and fixing her to the wooden block.

“What the fuck,” Kylie managed to say as her legs suddenly were fixed and she felt forward, landing with her stomach on the block, two more straps fixing her hands. “Help!” she screamed even more as she noticed a paddle moving from the wall, hovering through thin air and disappearing behind her out of her field of view. A moment later she screamed as it hit her ass several times with hard hits. “Please, who are you?” she started to beg, “let me go, please.”

Sir Iain smiled as she begged and looked around what to do next. His ghostly hands rested on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, her both holes looking invitingly. “You will be punished, Kylie,” he said with a deep voice, which seemed to come from all around the room to her. He kneaded her ass meat for a while and then let an big vibrator hover in front of her for a few seconds, heavy buzzing, then with a fast trust, he rammed the vibrator into her pussy, make her scream first until her body started to betray her.

A ring gag found its way into Kylie’s mouth a few moments later and he took a step back to enjoy the view of the young woman, bound to the block, drool running out of her spread open mouth as her eyes rolled a bit up from the huge vibrator in her ass. “You’re a slut, Kylie,” his voice sounded in the room as he moved over, him taking a naked, ethereal shape in front of her, his cock hard and pointing towards her face.

Before she could react the had rammed his ghost cock into her mouth and down her throat, enjoying her gagging sounds as he rested there for some moments before he continued to fuck her face hard, drool dripping down the ground constantly. Kylie’s eyes rolled up but he had centuries of keeping the girls just at the edge of passing out without actually doing that. So he fucked her for a while, his hands grabbing her fake tits and mangling them. That was one of the things he really liked about the modern times although he also enjoyed girls being more natural.

Finally, he felt how his first orgasm was building up and as he came, he enjoyed the wide open eyes of Kylie, as he unloaded tons of ghost cum into her stomach, it soon ran out of her mouth and nose. Sir Iain moved around the young woman, who was sobbing a bit and smacked her ass a bit further, turning it red. “Time to have even more fun,” his voice sounded and he felt how she realized what he meant, his cock swelling even more before he trusted it into her asshole, her body tensing as the huge ghost cock spread her ass and started to fuck her merciless into her ass.

Kylie tried to move away but with a twist of his hands, the straps around her wrist and ankles tightened a bit more, fixing her in place. Her body was rocking back and forth, him spanking her ass cheeks red while his her asshole got stretched around his cock. His fingers duck into her meaty ass and he continued to trust harder into her. He felt how the pressure in his balls got stronger and with a loud moan, which shake the walls of the dungeon, he came into Kylie’s ass, filling her backdoor with loads of cum. A loud mix of a scream and a moan emerged from the young slut’s mouth, before she passed out and he enjoyed the view of cum running out of her gaping ass.

Then he looked over to another table and a moment later a huge butt plug pushed his way into her asshole, sealing his cum in her body. She would definitely have trouble to remove the plug later. With a snap of his finger, the leather straps dropped to the ground and the body of Kylie was lifted into the air, slowly hovering to the exit of the dungeon.

The next morning Kylie woke up after, what she thought, had been a big nightmare, only to find herself tied to her bed, somet huge items resting in her ass and pussy. A scream emerged from her mouth as she realized it hadn’t been an nightmare.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)