More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he want to start with?

Kylie Jenner

John watched TV and saw an entertainment news report on Kylie Jenner doing a fashion show in Paris. "Another vapid Kardashian or Jenner or whatever the ruck," he muttered. He watched a few more minutes about the "baby of the Kris's clan," and got an idea.

Kylie Jenner sat alone in a private dressing room. The gown she was to wear hung behind her. It was a $24,000 strapless number. There was a knock on the door. She made sure her robe was cinched and got up and answered it.

"Miss Jenner," said the man, "I'm John, your new agent. You remember, you fired old one and begged me to represent you."

Kylie blinked a few times. "Oh yeah, come in. I'm on in a moment."

"I know," said John. They went in and he closed the door. "You are modeling an ensemble you yourself designed. It'll be great."

Kylie blinked again. She had on eyelash extensions and a lot of mascara and eyeliner. She also had on a lot of blush, and her hair was up in a tight bun on top of her head. "Oh, yeah, that's right."

"You're wearing it right now under your robe," said John.

Kylie opened her robe. She looked down and smiled. "It does look great like doesn't it?"

"Sure does," Said John. "The announcer has the script you wrote now go knock 'em dead!"

Kylie threw back her head and marched out.

John took a seat on the front row. Photographers lined the runway. The announcer stepped to the microphone. "Next is Kylie Jenner modeling an outfit of her own design."

Kylie strolled out, and the crowd gasped. Kylie was wearing a baggy gold diaper with a large gold safety pin pinned to the front. Around her neck hung a white bib just big enough to barely cover her nipples. On the bib in gold thread was embroidered. Baby Rich Bitch! She had a gold pacifier in her mouth and held a gold rattle in her left hand and a baby bottle in her right She had on gold baby booties. She strutted down the runway as the photographers snapped away. John laughed.

The announcer began. "Kylie is wearing a gold diaper lined with silk. Her pacifier and rattle are solid gold as is the large safety pin. Her bib is white silk, and the lettering is gold thread. Her bottle is filled with Dom Perignon. She would like to remind us that even though she's the baby of her family, she's richer than most of us, and makes more money from one Instagram post than most people make in a month."

Kyle stopped, removed the pacifier that hung on a gold chain, and drank from the bottle. She then blew a kiss the the crowd, dropped to her hands and knees and crawled off while still holding the bottle and rattle. She crawled back to the backstage area, leaving the crowd stunned.

Kylie got up and ran to her dressing room. She felt great. John came in a few moments later. "What the hell was that?!" he said in shock.

"What do you mean?" asked Kylie. "You said it looked great."

"No, I most certainly did not!" said John. "I knew nothing of us. I thought you were to wear that!" he pointed to the strapless dress.

"Um, what, I...uh..." said Kylie.

"You just strutted out there in front of cameras, wearing a diaper and your script insulted everyone! You wore a diaper!"

Kylie looked down. She covered herself. "Oh my god! What did I do?!" To make things worse, Kylie felt her bladder suddenly feel full, and she emptied it into her diaper. She blushed and hoped John did not noticed.

"Are you wetting your diaper?" asked John.

Kylie looked at the floor and nodded.

"That's turning you on to, isn't it?" asked John.

Kylie suddenly felt sexually aroused. She could not believe it. How could something so humiliating turn her on. She wanted to cry.

"Well, that's something we can use," said John. "Just tell everyone you have to wear diapers now as you have no bladder control and lashed out as you were ashamed, but now that it's out in the open, you should design designer diapers and model them. There's a demand for adults in diaper fetish models."

"Really?" asked Kylie looking up, still blushing.

"Sure, trust me," said John. "You do trust me, don't you?"

"OH, absolutely!" said Kylie. She ran over and hugged John. He smiled over her shoulder.

more with Kylie or on to another of Kris's kids?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)