More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Who is her roommate?

Kylie, a high school friend

Kylie sighed as she opened the door. She was ready for a new start away from her family. It’s not that she didn’t love them, but they often argued and disagreed about certain talking points.

She put her bags down and then noticed a girl sitting on the bed. She wasn’t sure if she had noticed her enter, but she approached anyways. She tilted her head trying to get a read on the girl. The girl definitely seemed to be a bit… innocent. “Hey,” Kylie said.

The girl jumped not realizing Kylie was there. “Oh, hey. I’m sorry. I didn’t see you enter,” Alexa said as she held her hand out. “I’m Alexa Johnson, freshman.”

“Nice to meet you, Alexa. I’m Kylie Brooks. Also freshman,” Kylie said. “Say, wait a second. Did you go to TJ High School?”

Alexa nodded and then widened her eyes. “Wait, Kylie? Oh my gosh, I didn’t even recognize you… you’ve changed…” Alexa said getting a bit excited.

Kylie raised an eyebrow. “You still a munchkin? I guess you’ve grown a little,” Kylie teased.

Alexa blushed. “Are you um… out?”

Kylie shook her head and wrinkled her nose. “No, definitely not,” Kylie said. “But this is a new start for me. I get to room with a cute girl. At a brand new school.”

Alexa blushed. “Cute?”

Kylie smirked. “Absolutely adorable,” she said.

Alexa gulped as Kylie moved in closer. But Kylie pulled away. “You really have changed,” Alexa said.

Kylie was a bit taller than Alexa at 5’6”. She normally had dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes, but she had apparently dyed her hair as it had pink and light orange highlights. Alexa also noticed that her curves were much more… pronounced now. “Hey, eyes up here,” Kylie said.

Alexa blushed. “S-sorry.”

“Anyways. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way… what do you want to do?” Kylie asked. “Want to lay ground rules already? Or maybe hit the fair?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)