More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JakeInalake JakeInalake

What's next?

Kyle

You go up to sit next to the girl which leaves you surprised. Shes not laughing at you, shooing you off, in fact shes giving you an inviting smile with a spark in her eye. Maybe this is the chance you've finally been given to redeem yourself. Upon sitting next to her greetings are swapped.

"Hello my name is Gabby, I've never noticed you here before."

She responds, " Hello Gabby, likewise but its probably because its my first year here!"

Finally, someone new to help you start fresh, this day just keeps getting better. You notice her better up close and what a looker, she is very well defined all round supporting double DD breast, a nice plump yet firm ass, and luscious lips filled with intoxicating grip, her jet black hair is long and silky, and she beams off sunshine. This has to be too good to be true.

"R-really?" You respond with a stutter of excitement, " Well I could definitely show you around sometime, maybe we could even be... f-friends!"

She laughs in response to this leaving you on the inside thinking, " Damn, my only way out of this hellhole and its gone, just like that." Then suddenly she responds with, " Of course, I would love to be friends, lets get to know each other more while we're at it!" All that worry, washed away with a few words. The bell rings.

"Alright well I've got to get to my next class, its a shame we didn't get to play some tunes."

She replies, " Yeah, oh well there is always tomorrow, cya later Gabby!"

And there she went, with that you could truly appreciate her beauty, and worry about her height. She stands at 6'1, tall enough to carry you like a blanket roll.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)