More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JakeInalake JakeInalake

What's next?

Make or Break

Your next few classes went off without anything major happening, just getting harassed by the usual bullies, and even seemingly stalked, that one was new. This goes on for a few weeks with you keeping the same routine, and falling more in love with Kyle as your relationship grows. Shes a swimmer just like you, and runs track just like you. She has been constantly taking flak for ever putting up with you, but despite this tirelessly defends not herself, but you. Shes athletic, smart, brave, got hips to die for, and safe, you feel protected when around her, when suddenly she texts you.

"Meet me behind the school alone after class."

You wonder what this is about, but not to a point where it doesn't take the rest of the school day away from you. You finally finish up your last class of the day and rush to meet up with Kyle. You see her there, in a tight tracksuit seemingly sweating enough to put a fountain to shame. You go to approach her.

"Hey Kyle what's up?"

She replies, " Gabby we've known each other for sometime so I think its finally time I told you, I love you."

You were shocked, finally your wish had cone true, your heart started to beat rapidly and flutter. You couldn't help but tear up a little. With that Kyle comes to hug you, wrapping you up in her loving arms with her breast pressed against your face, sweat soaking into your own shirt. You feel... safe.

You respond, " I love you too Kyle, no one has ever told me that before."

You couldn't see it but Kyle had a smile on her face. She says, " Then its settled, meet me by my house tomorrow after classes, its time to make some changes, boyfriend."

You talked a bit more after that but nothing important and left with her address in hand. Finally, a new beginning.

School went same old, except one thing, Kyle was missing. You thought it to be nothing and continued onward. Classes went well until you ran into the girl who's been stalking you for a while now, Martha. She was an inch taller than Keira and built more erotically, but instead of toned it was merely well rounded natural muscle. She grabbed a handful of your ass before you noticed her behind you, then ran off without a word. Leaving you terrified you went the rest of the school day cautious.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)