More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Who is meeting whom, and what are they doing?

Kyle and Lucy: One Hell of a date

Twenty-three year old Kyle Greene sighed as he clicked reject on yet another dating video, using a match site his friend recommended in order to find someone he wanted to share his life with after recently getting dumped by his last girlfriend. So far, however, none had clicked with him.

One was a conspiracy nut who believed the moon landing was staged at Area 51 by a collaboration between The Illuminati and a race of lizard men.

Another was over talkative blonde who spent more time talking about how great she was instead of trying to convince him to choose her.

Yet another was his cousin Lydia... Which provided quite an awkward phonecall after he rejected the video three seconds in.

And the one he just rejected, the twentieth tonight, was a woman who started out promising until... Well, frankly she turned out to be a creep from how proudly she stated from collecting the toenail clippings of her previous boyfriends.

Kyle was just about to give up and delete his account when he received yet another message from another woman.

"Twenty-first times the charm, right?" Kyle asked himself with a sigh, clinking on the video. His eyes widened at the sight.

On the video was a woman his age with long red hair and blue eyes, dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans sitting on a bed in what appeared to be her bedroom. Her breasts were average size, B cup at smallest and C cup at largest, and she had smooth, pale skin. The video began with the woman looking down nervously as she tapped the tips of her index fingers together before looking up, her face contorting into confusion.

"The light means it's recording, right? You know I'm not that good with electronics." The Woman asked someone from off-screen. After getting a silent confirmation, the redhead nodded and cleared her throat, giving a smile to the camera. "Hey there. My name's - Wait. Are we supposed to use our screen names or our real names for these videos?"

A hushed whisper was heard from off-screen as The Woman blushed and smiled sheepishly before clearing her throat a second time and begining again.

"My name's Lucy Mo-" The Woman, Lucy, paused for a bit before saying, "Morey. Lucy Morey. I'm twenty-three, give or take, though you probably knew that from my profile, heh. Oh... That was the most lamest thing I ever said in my life!"

Kyle actually chuckled a little at how flustered and nervous this cute girl was getting.

"A-Anyway," Lucy continued, "a little about me. I'm a... Moderately successful business woman. President and CEO, actually; gotta keep making those deals! Heh. Some say I'm kinda hard on the job, but I don't consider myself any tougher than the average boss. But rest assured, I'm not all boring office work. I love long moonlight walks, hot bubble baths after a long day, rom-coms, I have a great sense of humor, I'm a mean fiddle player, and... Oh! Chocolate is my kryptonite."

"Honestly..." Lucy said, looking down sadly as she tugged slightly at her hair. "I've been alone for so long, I just want to experience some companionship and affection at least once. I promise, I'll pay it back ten million fold! Er... You know, assuming we click and everything. To be honest, I don't even care if it turns out to be a one time thing. I'd be happy with just one date. Ugh! This sounds so corny..." Lucy looked up with a hopeful smile, "If you are interested... Well, you know what to do I guess."

As the video ended, Kyle brought a hand to his chin before moving the mouse towards his option...


Lucy was asleep in her bed at her penthouse apartment, snoring lightly. She snorted awake as she heard her phone give off a notification, groggily removing her sleep mask as she picked up her phone... Going wide eyed at the message.

"Hey Lucy M.! You got one (1) date request from Kyle G.. Hope it goes well!"

"A... A date?!" Lucy asked in disbelief, clicking on the link. Sure enough, Lucy received a message stating that Kyle had clicked "Accept" on her dating video and was asking her for a date at five the next day. The Woman threw the covers off her as she jumped out of bed, squealing in delight as she danced in place. Pausing for a bit, Lucy looked over at her full length mirror and smiled at her reflection, eyeing up her body in a red and black silk nightie. "Lucy Morningstar, you truly are one sly -"

Just then a look of horror came to her face.

"Holy Hell! What am I gonna wear?!" Lucy shrieked, racing to her closet and trowing it open. "I've never been on a date before! What the hell do you wear to a first date?!"

She pulled out a thinly strapped, skimpy red and black dress. "Nuh uh! This will give him a heart attack!"

She pulled out an elegant red and black evening gown. "Better... But what if he takes us someplace where I end up being the one who's overdressed?!"

She pulled out a red t-shirt and black jeans. "Oh, but what if I end up being underdressed if I go with this?!"

Throwing the three outfits back into the closet, the woman repeatedly slapped her forehead. "Think, Lucy. Think! You have to make the perfect first impression on him, but unless I ask -"

Lucy deadpanned, slapping her face in annoyance.


Kyle had just stepped out of the shower when he got a notification from his phone. Picking it up, he saw that it was a message from Lucy.

"Hey! I'd love to join you tomorrow! Where we going?"

"Oh crap..." Kyle muttered. Why didn't he think about that?!

Fortunately, the two got it all worked out after twenty minutes before finally returning to their respective beds.

What do the two have planned tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)