More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Heinrich12345 Heinrich12345

As wich charackter do you will experiance a day at the Mistress Marygolds Academy?

Kyle Jenkins

Today is the day you trained for over the last Months. The last game of the season and the game what would decide if the school team would win the championship. It's one of the most important games this year and you and your cheerleader squat are responsible for the halftime show. Today you wake up extra early to have enough time to get ready. After a short shower you return to your room to put on your cheerleader uniform. The uniform is similar to the normal school uniform but a lot more skimpy. It consists out of a white tight fitting top with blue stripes and the emblem of the school in the center. The skirt has the same coloring. A pair of knee socks and the uniform is perfect. Pantys are not allowed in this uniform as they are supposed to be as seductive as possible and to exhibit your fit body with you squeezable butt. Next you tie your shoulder long brown hair to twintails. After that you start to do your makeup since you came to this school your face got a lot more feminine. Shortly after you finished your makeup you hear a knock on the door.

“Kira are you ready we want to go”. This your friend Jennifer from the team. Suddenly a thought arise in your mind and you ask yourself when the last time was someone called you by your true name Kyle. now kira is your true name that they gave you when you arrived. Nobody else knew your other name so this name is now in the paste. You snap back to reality.

“Just a second”. you shout back and make the last touches on your makeup.

After you finished everything you grab your sports back and head out. You greet your friend with a hug.

“And are you nervous Kira”. Jennifer asks with a smile on her Face.

“Of course it's an important show for use”.You replay.

“No i don't speak of the game silly, i talk of Julia. Maybe she makes you finally hers”.

Julia is the captain of the Football team and has an eye on you. After the matches she has often picked you to pleasure her. Lastly the job of a cheerleader is not only to make the halftime show they also have to secure that the Football is pleased.

“Nah Julia has so many buttsluts why should she pick me”. You are one of the last males who has no chesty around his clit dick that means that you have not yet been claimed by a Futanari.

“hihi i think she will”.

Both of you step outside the building. As you walk over the school grounds you can feel the looks of the Futanari in your back. At the start you didn't like the looks the Futanari gave you but now its completely normal for you. On your way to the stadium you also get one or another slap on the ass. As you arrive at the stadion both of you have some red Handprints on you butttocks.

Some of the other members and the Coach are already their. The coach is a tall muscular Futanari with a pair of DD tits and a firm ass. She has brown eyes and hair that is tied to an ponytail. On her lips is always a smile in contrast to her twin sister who trained the football player she seems never to smile. A few meters away the football player already started their last training to practise some of the tactics. Everybody of the team has arrived. "So my little buttsluts this is the final rehearsal before we get started we do some heat up practice".

What will the coach do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)