More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who is calling Sasukes name?

Kushina Uzumaki

Sasuke after finally getting up from his sleep he found out who was calling his name which was none other than Kushina Uzumaki his mother's best friend and his best friend/rival hot ass MILF of a mother. As Kushina came closer and now was in front of Sasuke she then began to say, "Sasuke there you are I was looking for you for a while." Sasuke then replied with "Oh hello MS. Uzumaki how are you?" Kushina then responded with "I'm fine Sasuke dear I see that you have finished training and I have got to say you are looking quite handsome and please call me Kushina we known each other for a long time I don't want you to call me MS. Uzuamki." Sasuke blushed at what she said and replied with "Th-Thank You Kushina." Kushina then said, "No problem, Sasuke."

Sasuke began to ask "Kushina why are you calling me did you need something?" she responded with "Yes I actually wanted you to come to my house because I missed you so much and wanted your company, after all you were the one other than Naruto who was with me after my divorce with Minato and I loved being with you, so will you come." Sasuke at first was thinking about the whole thing about the divorce with her and Minato (which was mutual by the way) which was sad for Kushina so Sasuke and Naruto took it apon themselves to make her feel better, while Naruto was there for her for a long time Sasuke was the one who visited her a lot and hanged out with her making her feel very happy. What Kushina doesn't know was that Sasuke was in love with her and for a very long time too he thought maybe she would not love him back or just think it's a small crush, but he really loves her. So, he then thought "Yeah I should go I haven't seen her in a long time, and I missed her as well."

Sasuke then answered Kushina's question and said, "Yes Kushina I would love to go to your house I also missed you as well." Kushina was happy she was extremely happy that Sasuke was coming over. Kushina then ran towards him and gave him a big hug and said, "Oh Thank You Sasuke I'm so happy that you are coming." Sasuke was blushing up a storm because he could feel Kushina's big HH-Cup squeezing to his chest in which he was happy feeling them. He then said, "No problem Kushina anything for you." Kushina then said I'm getting very excited now I want you to come maybe 4:00 or 5:00 it doesn't matter I just want you to come." She then whispered something into his ear and said, "Come to my room I want to show you and give you something amazing you will love it," Sasuke then said "Okay." in which Kushina said "Good well I will leave now you better come."

Kushina now begin to leave in which she was swaying her child-birthing hips. Sasuke looked at Kushina and then saw something that amazed him Kushina big phat fucking ass her big bubble butt. Kushina decided to give Sasuke a little show and she Shaked her big ass, this made Sasuke very hard and was excited to go to her house. Kushina as she left begin to think "Oh Sasuke, I missed you so much, if you have known how much I love you I wished I could have told you but oh well don't worry we will make a lot of love making in which you will love it just as much as I will." as she left to prepare for her love to arrive.

Did Sasuke go to Kushina's house or no?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)