More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eblmeg Eblmeg

Did someone approach him from down the street. It was...

Kurenai

The sexy sensei of team 8 was walking towards Naruto,but she was lost in her thoughts and didn't notice naruto,who used this opportunity to place a temporary paralysis seal he learned from jiraya on her hand as she walked past him and put the tank over her mouth and turn the lever.He watched as air was slowly sucked out of kurenai,turning her into a skinsuit as her clothes pooled around her. With a grin naruto collected the clothes and skinsuit and managed to enter his apartment without being spotted by anyone.

After making sure that the door was locked tight he looked at the skinsuit lying on his bed with desire.

Naruto decided to be cautious with the next step and created a shadow clone that quickly undressed and approached the skin suit. The clone opened the mouth of the suit and pushed his legs one after the other inside the suit and soon, a naked kurenai with sky blue eyes stood in front of a naruto in his apartment.

After sending a sultry grin at naruto, the clone took the tank from naruto and brought the tank to its mouth and opened the valve,causing the air to flow into the mouth of the clone, causing it to moan in ecstasy.

The clone then opened its eyes, which was now red colored and winked at Naruto.

"How do you feel?" Naruto asked cautiously.

"I'm in control boss, but I have all her memories and skills" Kurenai replied.

"Make a shadow clone" he commanded.

Kurenai promptly made a shadow clone, which took the tank turned the lever and was fully absorbed by the tank.

"Take off the suit and dispell" naruto said to Kurenai and the clone promptly took off the suit to reveal that it now looked like a blonde Kurenai with sky blue eyes and quickly dispelled, sending all of Kurenai's memories to the original, along with all of her skills,causing naruto to laugh in glee.

He quickly created another clone which proceeded to wear the skin suit. Naruto then gave the tank to Kurenai, who sucked in the air of the shadow clone from the tank.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)