More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Kuoh Academy (HDxD)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Write according to the reader's suggestion. I'll try to make this story playable in the Game Mode.


You woke up in a bed. Lying beside you was a red-haired woman.

Seeing you opened your eyes, she said: "Ah, you're awake. Do you remember anything?"

"I... "

Suddenly, memories flooded your mind. Memories that were not your own. You wanted to scream, but no sound escaped from your throat.

The woman hugged you to her chest: "I know it's traumatic, but it'll pass quickly."

After you stopped shivering, she asked: "How are you now?"

"I feel better, thank you." Her scent was so nice.

"Ok, let test a bit: Do you remember your name?"

"I'm John Doe."

"Good. Do you remember what happened?"

"I... remembered. I have had the first date with my girlfriend. Then... she tried to kill me. She impaled me with a... a light spear. Am I dreaming?"

"No, you have died for real. I was the one who revived you."

In another situation, you might laugh at her face. But the feeling of being stabbed was so real, so you believed her.

At that moment, the moonlight from the window swept across the room, revealed the woman's face. You recognized her by the memories of your current body: "You're Rias-senpai."

"My real name is Rias Gremory. I'm a Devil."

To prove her words, Rias stood up and expose her black wing. However, your attention wasn't drawn to that, but to her beautiful body.

I have slept in the same bed with her, both naked? That thought gave you an erection.

Rias noticed that too. She said with a charming voice: "Oh my, oh my. Look like I need to do a special service to calm you down."

What service Rias would offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)