More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Kronya

On the surface, this particular girl, Monica, seems just like any other girl at the academy, but in truth, she's Kronya, an undercover assassin from "those who slither in the dark." who murdered her to take her place and infiltrate the academy. She looks like a happy young woman, but she acts like a child and exhibits a brutal disposition.

To put it mildly, this woman is not right in the head, for she likes to take pleasure in bloodshed and and pain. In addition to that, she loves to taunt what she perceives as inferior beings and mock them for being unable to harm her. Yet at the same time, she isn't that all powerful as she likes to present herself...

And that's important, because today, this ruthless assassion will find herself exposed and in enemy territory, as even her thirst for blood won't be able to spare her from the humilliation of being bare naked in front of everyone.

What could possibly happen to such a childish and brutal girl that would leave her exposed?, did she blew her cover ( and clothes) while posing as monica ?, did she accidentaly tear off her own clothes in mid-battle ?, or did she simply recieve an unusual punishment from her masters for failure ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)