More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Kristen Stewart

Kristen was on her bed. Her girlfriend Alicia was passed on drunk on the other side of the bed. As Alicia snored, a man was fucking Kristen missionary style. Kristen's back arched, and she started to orgasm. She had her hands on the man's shoulders, her nails dug into his skin, but not enough to break it.

"Oh fuck yes," she said in a husky whisper. "Fuck me. I'm your naughty fuck slut."

"Yes, yes you are, bitch!" said the man. He was an average looking man with an average build.

Kristen and Alicia had gone to a bar and Alicia had gotten plastered while Kristen had just gotten tipsy. She me the man at the bar, and he offered to drive them home.

The man continued to fuck her until he pulled out. He pulled himself up and shot a load of cum onto Kristen's breasts. He then pushed himself up more and shot a second load onto her face.

"Oh god, I love your cum on me!" gushed Kristen. She looked over at Alicia who was still snoring and out cold.

The man shot another load onto Kristen's face then a final load onto her breasts giving her one last orgasm. The man finished and climbed off the bed.

"Watch this," he said. He walked over to the other side of the bed. He wiped the last few drops of cum onto Alicia's parted lips. The passed out girl did nothing.

Kristen laughed. She propped herself up on her elbows and laughed.

She closed her eyes."Fuck, your cum feels so good," she said. "You have so much of it!"

****************************************

An alarm went off.

Kristen woke up with a start. He heart was racing. Her pussy was wet, and the crotch of her panties, all she was wearing, was wet and sticky.

Alicia walked into the room. She had a cup of coffee in her hand. "Good morning," she said. "I fucking woke up at 5 and could not go back to sleep."

Kristen blinked a few times. She pulled the covers up a bit even though her wet crotch was covered. The dream she had was so vivid it was like it actually happened. She even reached udp to see if there was cum on her face, but it was dry.

"You OK?" asked Alicia.

"Um yeah, just a weird dream."

"Oh really? Tell me about it."

does Kristen tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)