More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chyoavs chyoavs

What's next?

Krissy's indecision keeps her inside

Repelled by her Stepfather but having no real options, Krissy simply stayed put and hoped her mother wouldn't be out too late tonight. Still, she felt her Stepfather's eyes on her instead of the television.

Finally, it was her Stepfather that broke the silence between them, "Krissy, you know when your Mother's gettin' home tonight?" Krissy simply shook her head but otherwise ignored her Stepfather. "You know, girl, your mother sure is gone a lot these days. Stayin' out late almost every night. Work my ass! I know what she's doin' out so much."

Krissy still hadn't spoken but was growing increasingly uncomfortable with the subject of her Stepfather's speech. Krissy's Stepfather took the opportunity to move over to the same end of the couch as Krissy so that his face was less than a foot away from hers, and she could smell the on his breath.

Krissy looked up at his face when she caught the smell; her eyes went from there to the beer in his hand, and wondered how many he had already had today.

"Did you want one of these sweety?"

Krissy shook her head and managed a quiet "No, thank you."

"Come on now. You don't gotta be shy. You're here at home, and you're old enough to have a little to drink now. Don't think you're gonna get in trouble, do ya?"

"Ummm, no, I'm not worried I'd get in trouble..."

"Good, then you can have something to drink with me. Ain't right I should be sittin' here drinkin' by myself. I'll get you a beer real quick." With that Krissy's Stepfather got up and strolled into the kitchen. Krissy was relieved at his immediate absence but was unsure how to deal with this situation.

Krissy had never been too assertive, much like her mother. Her first thought was to quickly leave while her Stepfather was rummaging around in the kitchen for that beer, but her situation remained unchanged, she had nowhere to go, and it was only getting later and colder and darker outside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)