More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

Who is the main character?

Krillin - Superior Monster Cock

Krillin, Bulma, and 18

Bulma was in her kitchen sitting down drinking coffee, it was early in the morning and she had just gotten up. Her hair still a mess and not even out of her pajamas she looked over her kitchen table. Her lover Vegata and their son Trunks were eagerly eating what must of been ten breakfasts worth of food each. Vegata was already wearing his typical saiyan armor and even while stuffing his face kept a serious almost dangerous facial expression, her son trunks on the other hand was quite the opposite more like his mother. His young face showed a sense of drowsiness from just getting up and his hair was mussed, and he still had his pajamas on. Bulma began some idle chatter about what they should do today, Vegeta outright refused anything she suggested outright insisting he would spend the day training. Trunks on the other hand just gave stock responses of "okay" and "sure" while continuing to stuff his face.

Suddenly Bulma heard the echo of the doorbell ringing through the house leaving her son and husband to their breakfast while she left the kitchen and went down the hall to the door. Then came back with two guests Android 18 who was dressed in an absolutely slutty outfit, her massive breasts only covered up by a tight and tiny bikini which barely even covered up her nipples. She wore pants so tight that her huge wobbling ass threatened to rip them apart at every step. Next to her his head barely reaching her waist was her husband Krillin his arm wrapped around her midsection like the way a pimp leads one of his whores. Flanking Krillin's opposite side was Bulma her pajama pants gone revealing her shapely waist and exposed lower half while Krillin eagerly groped and spanked her ass. A trail of fluid leaking between her legs with excitement and pleasure from how Krillin treated her. Shen then spoke up gingerly and happily telling Trunks and Vegeta to scram Krillin was gonna use her to get off for the whole day.

Vegeta stood up rapidly and slammed his hands against the table staring with murderous intent at Krillin while trunks only looked on in confusion. Krillin only responded with a devilish smirk and Vegeta instantly backed down his body tensing and his face going from rage to what looked like a shamed pain. He looked down at Trunks and said "Lets go boy we have no place here." he and trunks solemnly left through the opposite exit of the kitchen. Krillin then lead the two women back into the kitchen and sat down in the chair Vegeta was in. He patted his lap and told Bulma "Come here and show me whose slut you are." Bulma happily agreed sitting down on Krillin's lap while Android 18 leaned behind him wrapping her arms around him her big tits pressing against his bald head. Eagerly Bulma began grinding her ass back and forth on Krillin's crotch better than any stripper or hooker ever dreamed they could. Soon she began to giggle with excitement as she felt Krillin getting hard underneath her, and then the triumphant unzip of his pants as she felt the full length and mass of his monster cock slam in between her big ass and up her back.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)